Fucking. Androids. (Reed900 Smut/Lemon, Bottom! Gavin, Top! Nines)

SAVE ME I WAS BORED ENOUGH TO WRITE SMUT— I'M TERRIBLE AT WRITING AND I'M TERRIBLE AT TITLES AS WELL BUT SKSKSKSSK LET'S GIVE THIS A GO I'M SORRY I'M ESPECIALLY BAD AT SMUT
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
If Gavin had the choice, he would be out of this god-forsaken hell with that plastic prick off his back all the time. The android constantly teased him with no mercy, sliding his hand against the detective's sensitive sides, which for some reason aroused him. Conan pinning Gavin to the wall solely to curl his fingers around the detective's throat and choke him for a moment was also a favorite of the android's. The android knew what he was doing, and a look of amusement usually crossed his face when the detective glared at the android from across the room. Although, if the detective was unlucky, the android would do some kind of nip at his exposed neck, sharp teeth only slightly grazing against Gavin's skin. The android's smile undeniably showed his canine teeth. And, for some reason, it turned on Gavin to no extent.
This went on for 2 weeks. The frustration had finally gotten to the short-tempered Gavin, which was exactly why the human had dragged the RK900 to the men's bathroom.
"Okay, plastic Ken doll, what the fuck are you trying to pull?"
"Detective, it's come to my attention that your behavior isn't very professional and polite. I would like to teach you manners with this method since the other methods have not seemed to work."
Conan backed the detective up into a corner now. Gavin's dick wasn't giving him any mercy.
"Nobody fucking cares about your "methods"."
"Detective Reed, it appears your arousal levels have heightened. Are you sure you don't enjoy this method?"
Gavin merely huffs, and turns his head away in defiance. The android decides to push further. The detective must've enjoyed playing "hard-to-get", or so the humans called. This time, Conan pushes Gavin further into the corner of the men's bathroom, using his arm to pin the inferior detective to the wall.
"What're you doing, you—"
Gavin's insult was cut off with the android's lips crashing against his. The android expected the detective to flinch and wriggle away from his hold, but instead accepted the android's affection. After a few minutes, Conan pulled away.
"Fuck, when did you plastic pricks learn to do... that?"
"For an educated guess, Cyberlife must've programmed me to be able to carry out intimate desires, commands, and such in case I have to seduce a target. It appears you have gotten to me first."
"Oh well, it doesn't really matter, just.... d-do that again."
Conan smiled warmly and kissed his detective's forehead before making out with him. Gavin then made a whine-like noise in the back of his throat.
"Seems you're enjoying yourself too much, detective."
"Shut up."
The android decides he would like to experiment with this feeling and slid his hand down Gavin's slightly shaking body, circling around the detective's thighs.
"Shit—"
Gavin cursed as Conan palmed the detective's dick through his jeans.
"Conan, what the fu—ah"
"Of course, losing some speaking skills, are we detective?"
"Fuck off, plastic prick!"
"Detective, I suggest that you refrain from insulting me at this time. It would certainly be a shame if a certain someone wasn't allowed to finish and left with sheer arousal on the ground of the bathroom floor as punishment."
The detective shivered at Conan's words and shut his mouth. It would do him better to obey Nines' commands.
Conan checked the bathroom door once again, and returned to Gavin to pull his shirt off. Of course, the android decided to tease his Gavin a little bit and leave his dress shirt on. The detective also immediately noticed and was pretty upset.
"Come on, I wanna see all of you..."
"Shh, this is only because that little "plastic prick" you threw at me a bit of a while ago."
Gavin glared at Conan and pushed his hard erection against Conan's. Conan played into it and began grinding against the detective, pulling small desperate whimpers from Gavin.
"Turn around and bend over."
Goosebumps formed against his skin as Gavin turned around to face the bathroom wall, feeling his pants and boxers slide off. Following those actions, the detective tensed up as he felt a finger enter his ass.
"Humans need preparation for sexual activities, so I decided that it would be best to perform these procedures."
"Conan!"
The detective's groans slowly grew louder as his superior scissored his fingers, adding another finger every few minutes.
As the android's fingers brushed up against a certain spot, Gavin whined needily.
"Please! Conan, right there, right there!"
Conan smirked and picked up speed, his fingers pumping in and out of Gavin's ass as the detective moaned and whined his pleasure. The detective took to rolling his hips against Conan's fingers.
"Aren't you going to fuck me yet?"
"Of course."
The android let himself self-lubricate, and positioned himself in front of Gavin's ready hole.
"Can you be any slow—a-ah!"
Conan practically slammed himself into his submissive, aiming for the sweet spot that would make him cry out.
"I want you to scream my name, Gavin."
"Y-yes Conan."
Gavin suppressed a scream as the android hit his prostate, pleasure driving him wild and desperate for release.
"Harder, p-please!"
Conan submitted to the detective's desired and thrusted faster and harder into his ass, the noises of wet skin on skin filling the bathroom. Gavin was mewling and screaming loud enough for the whole precinct to hear, but it might as well have been his responsibility to explain when someone brings it up the next day. Drool ran down the detective's chin, eyes rolling back into his head in pure pleasure. All of a sudden, the burning sensation left him feeling empty.
"W-why'd you... stop?"
"I want my submissive bitch to beg."
"Agh, fine, I— Please Conan, I want your cock inside me, I feel so empty, I need to come, just please..."
"I think you can do better than that, detective."
"Please, fill me with your cum! Use me, fuck me senseless!"
And that was what the android needed to push himself into the detective's ass again, stroking his submissive's sensitive tip as well.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"
"Then do it."
With a cry, Gavin came and collapsed in Conan's arms, Conan releasing inside the detective as well. After cleaning up, Conan refused to let Gavin go back to the precinct for once and took them to the detective's house to rest.
"Fucking android."
[Place this on Detective Reed's agenda for tomorrow?]