Anime Night (Reed900 Smut/Lemon)

A/N: Please save me from this fanfic that has dragged me into the dark side. This is some true bad smut.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Gavin walked into his living room pretty confidently. Conan was staying over for the night because he wanted to watch anime with Gavin. So, the detective decided to dress to impress for his boyfriend and guest. Gavin was wearing a long grey sweater, his boxers, and black knee-high stockings. Conan has mentioned that Gavin would look good in such an outfit, and he figured it wouldn't hurt to try it on.  And damn, was Conan right, thought Gavin. He didn't look that bad. Conan looked up from the couch where he was sitting, and smiled at Gavin warmly. It made the detective fucking melt inside.
"Good evening, Gavin."
"Hey, dipshit."
"What're we watching today? I hope you'll surprise me."
"Yeah, a surprise."
Gavin instinctively sat on Conan's lap, a comfortable position they both enjoyed. After turning on some anime, the two watched in silence, with the occasional critique of the show from Conan and a quip from Gavin. Of course, Gavin wasn't sure if Conan was thinking what he was thinking, but the detective sure did feel a warmth creeping through his body. Conan, being an advanced android, caught on with this from a simple scan of Gavin's heart rate temperature and decided it would be his job to initiate any sexual activities this evening. So, the android lightly nibbled on Gavin's neck, who helped at the surprise of sudden contact to his neck. The RK900 always knew where his Gavin's sweet spots were, and intentionally avoided them to tease a bit.
"F-fuck, Conan..."
Gavin was already sensitive, since the fucker has left him wanting the whole week. After this went on for a while, the detective's neck was littered with purple hickeys. Conan took charge again, and sat Gavin back on his lap facing him again.
"I appreciate the effort to impress me in this outfit, Gavin."
The detective let out a breathy moan from sudden contact of his chest and Conan's hand. Why was he so fucking sensitive?
"You're beautiful without it as well, you know."
"J-Just go on already and fuck me, assho—ah!"
Conan slid Gavin's boxers off in a fluent motion and began to palm the detective, turning him to putty in his hands. Just knowing that Conan can have his way with him sent Gavin into an intense state of arousal. Conan's ministrations weren't helping his situation down there, either.
"Conan, I-I'm gonna—"
"Cumming from a simple handjob, Gavin? I expected more of you."
Conan pulled his hand away from Gavin's erection and planted a quick kiss on Gavin's forehead before shoving his fingers into the detective's ass. Gavin let out a loud moan.
"Shh, stop being so loud."
Of course, Conan was doing his best to keep the detective from being anything but quiet. He pumped his fingers in and out of his partner slowly, trying to find the spot that would make Gavin scream. Sure enough, he did.
"Conan!"
The RK900 smirked and slid off his own jeans. He loved how he had the power to force Gavin into submission like this, where he would merely sit and drool for his cock. There were some moments of disobedience, but what would you expect from somebody like Gavin. He struggled to fully pull off Conan's boxers, and kneeled in front of his partner.
"What are you waiting for?"
Conan laced his fingers into the detective's hair and pulled him towards his cock. Gavin merely whimpered needily and wrapped his mouth around Conan's dick. Gavin hummed, and made muffled moans around his partner's dick, bobbing his head quickly, desperate to please Conan. Once Conan believed he was prepared enough for sexual activities, he looked down at Gavin.
"Are you ready yet?"
Gavin wasn't listening, he hummed again, sending vibrations down Conan's dick. Conan's calm facade faded for a bit as he groaned and came in the detective's throat.
"What did I say about making me finish early?"
Gavin merely smiled smugly and looked away from Conan in a sign of defiance. Conan merely sighed at his behavior.
"I'll have to result to undesired measures, Gavin."
Gavin stuck out his tongue teasingly. Conan sighed again and grabbed him by the hair. As expected, Gavin whined at the sweet pain tingling in his scalp.
"F-fuck, Conan..."
Conan immediately pushed Gavin onto his hard cock, setting a brutally fast pace. Gavin screamed his pleasure as Conan's cock speared his insides, and he felt so full, air leaving his body making him pant for more.
"Conan, I-I'm going to cum!"
And suddenly, as soon as the android had entered Gavin's tight hole, he was gone. Gavin whined at the sudden lack of stimulation.
"Beg, or you won't finish tonight."
"Goddamnit, I— fine..."
Conan hooked his fingers onto Gavin's mouth and pulled his head to meet the android's grey-blue eyes.
"Beg."
"Please, fuck me, Conan..."
"I know you can be better, Gavin."
"Please, fuck me, I want your cock to make me scream for more, just please fuck me, I've been needy for the whole week!"
Conan needed no more convincing and immediately rolled his hips up into Gavin's ass, making Gavin screaming again.
"I'm yours, please, make me cum!"
"I'm working on it, Gavin!"
The android stuck his fingers into the detective's agape mouth again, fucking his mouth. Conan began to go faster as Gavin whimpered for more stimulation, making sure to hit his human's prostate in the meantime as well. The pleasure sent Gavin over the edge, his eyes rolling back into his head. It was almost too much.
"C-Conan, I'm close!"
"Then cum for me."
Conan sent one last thrust into Gavin's ass as the two came together in thick ropes, Gavin's ass leaking their cum onto the couch.
"I'll clean this up."
"You bet you will."
Gavin laid against Conan in a gentle manner and the two sat in pure silence and ecstasy, continuing their anime together.