You Got to Forgive Like Nothing Happened

Sathit POV

Having lost my only piece of evidence for Tiew's case I defeatedtly drag myself to my room. When I used to walk into my room I would be exploded with the intense scent of perfume Tiew would spray everywhere, I remember she loved flowers because they smelt so nice to her and she even got to the point where she regularly started wearing them in her hair. Today when I entered the room it smelt so bland and boring there was no trace of Tiew like she completely vanished and took everything with her even the extravagant gift of scent, now whenever I smell flowers it will remind me of the misfortune that me, Tiew and her mum had to face... Tiew's mum, I almost forgot about her in the whole commotion. I checked my phone and it showed four miss calls from Tiew's mum. I dial the phone for her and wait  for her to answer, she picks up almost immediately and waits for me to speak first.

"hello, ma are you there?"

"yes Sathit, I am right here,"

"how are you?"

"I'm okay"

"do you want to know..."

"Sathit, yes I am so sad that Tiew had to leave us, I wish this didn't have to happen but god has a reason why he separated her from us, and even though Jee's driver did kill her I do not want to keep a grudge on anyone whether that be Jee, her family, her driver, anyone and I hope that you go that path as well because making enemies will not change the fact that Tiew is dead, got it,"

"why are you so nice ma, why do you easily forgive people,"

"Sathit, I did not answer your call to listen to you whine about these petty things, what has happened has happened and we can't change now lets cut to the chase. On Monday is the day of Tiew's funeral and obviously you're going to be there but I have invited Jeerawat and even she herself has insisted she come so you need to behave yourself, no silly business ok?"

"Ma you invited that girl, you invited Tiew's murderer to come to her funeral, Ma I will not let her..."

"Sathit,"

"fine,"

I cut the phone and drop my weight on the bed, I hate how Tiew's mum is so nice, she forgives anyone and tries not to get in anyone's way, but she thinks that Jee's driver killed Tiew but I know that's not the truth, the truth is that Jee killed Tiew herself but she won't man up and own responsibility of her actions.

Jee's POV

A few days ago, I received a letter from Khun Tiwadee' s mum explaining about Tiew's funeral and that she would love for me to come and join the ceremony. I immediately wrote a letter back to her exclaiming how I would love to come and maybe while in the area visit the orphanage aswell it would be a good chance for me to meet the children. 

I felt a rush of guilty through me, the only reason whyq1 khun is letting me come to the funeral is because she thinks that my driver is the one who killed her precious daughter but really its me, I killed Tiew, I'm a murderer. 

***************

On the day of the funeral, I get a message from Chaiyan my director and manager stating that he would attend the funeral with me since it was too risky to go alone and something might happen. I agree with him and arrange for him to pick me up at my house and then go to the funeral. I make sure to get up early and make myself some breakfast after that I put on some nice clothes afterwards I don't want to late, last time I though I would be fine and didn't brake the car until it was too late, I won't make the same mistake again, after all I owe it to Khun Tiwadee.