<<1>>

I have been in this stupid class room for what seemed like ages. It had only been two hours but I guess it was okay because the teacher did let us talk every now and then.

It was a history class and to be honest, I couldn't care less about history. Why learn about what happened in the past when we can figure out what will happen in the future.

I was drawing on a piece of paper until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see my childhood friend, Taehyung. Yes. We ended up going to the same schools.

He had his boxy smile on show while he held up a piece of paper with a very detailed drawing of me on it. It wasn't cartoony or anything, it was actually realistic.

"Woah.." I whisper out. He looked at me face and giggled. I guess my eyes widened at his fantastic artistic skills. Then I felt someone else tap my shoulder.

I turn around and see my best friend, Jin. Here's the story of how me and Jin became best friends:

—2 Years Ago—

"Move out of the way!" Jin violently pushed me to the ground. I sighed angrily and stood back up. The thing is, I wasn't even in the way.

-

After school I went to the gaming shop. Nintendo had just let out a new mario kart game and I had to get it.

I entered the shop and saw Jin there. I rolled my eyes and went to grab mario kart but his hand was there too.

"So you like mario too, huh?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly. "I'm sorry for being horrible earlier.. Do you want to come to my house and play mario for a while..? You see I've had a really bad day and I need som-" He was going on until I cut him up.

"It's okay! Sure I would love to come to your house and play mario kart! I can finally show someone my skills!" I said cheerfully.

—End Of Flash Back—

So I guess after that night we became Nintendo besties.

I see that he has a piece of paper in his hands as well with a very accurate drawing of Princess Peach.

"That's cute!" I whisper loud enough so he can hear it. I loved sitting in between Taehyung and Jin. But there was one problem.

They didn't necessarily get along very well. But they both understand that I can go and hang out at the other persons house without saying anything. Basically they don't take things far at all.

We were out of class. Now I had science. Lucky for me Tae was in my science class. We walked to the classroom together and I sat down in my seat and Tae sat on the left side of me.

I was drawing again until I saw someone in the corner of my eye sit down on the right side of me. It was Yoongi.

"Hi.." He said. This didn't make senses. I mean we were friends but I don't understand why he's being.. Nervous?

"Hey!" I reply back. He blushed slightly and smiled to himself. Aww cute! Wait no-

"Leave her alone she likes Jimin and you know that" Taehyung said whilst smirking. My eyes widened as I automatically slapped him. "TAE!" I shouted, making all the class turn around to look at us.

"What are all of you looking at? Turn back around and mind your own business!" Yoongi snapped. "So you like Jimin?" He asked.

I looked at Tae before replying, "N-No, Tae just thinks that because to him he thinks that we flirt-" I say before Tae says, "You do flirt. The Gucci Boy doesn't lie!"

I sigh angrily and I hear the angels voice say..

"You like me?"

Oh no. He knows. My life is over. I'm done and dead. I can't live like this. Oh no.

"Answer me, (y/n).." He said in a deeper voice, making my body shiver a bit. I look at Tae for support but he just looks at me and smirks.

"Yeahsurewhatever.." I mumble quickly. "What was that?" I didn't look at him but I could tell he was smirking. "I said yes." I say a bit more confidently.

"Cute~" He said in a particular voice that made me blush. I've never heard him speak like that before. It got me jungshook.

"Meet me after school, okay? I want to go the park with you" Jimin said as he winked at me. He left after he said that so I couldn't reply.

What just happened. Tae elbowed me slightly and I looked at him. We was pulling a stupid face. I turned back around and ignored everyone.

The park should be interesting...