❂2 Strangely Mysterious

May your heart remain breakable
But never by the same hand twice

   I'm sitting on the edge of the building, eating sandwich and looking through the tracker I put on her, it was in Greenwich Village when I lost track of her, two hours after she appeared in Hong Kong, London, and now, Kathmandu, Nepal.

   "Maybe our tiny tracker is bugged?" I asked Karen, swinging my legs, underneath me was busy New York city at night.

   "That is not possible Peter."

   "Then what is it...? What kind of technology could do this? Mr. Stark would just get on his luxury jet.... Cap doesn't know how to use his phone.... Thor also can't, at least not with his mjolnir. Can Wanda Maximoff teleport?"

   "Not on my record."

   "What about the rabbit she pulled out of her hat?"

   "There's a video on YouTube of how to do that, do you want to see it?"

   "Sure." She then showed me the video. "But it involves table..." I said. "He snuck the rabbit in when he put the hat down on the table, but she was standing."

   I stood up and put my mask back on, and put all the junk into a plastic bag. I than jumped off the building, made my way down to reach the surface, threw the plastic bag into the bin, and started walking.

   "How come nobody noticed her until this show? It's like she was invisible before." I said as a girl noticed me on the sidewalk. She asked me for a selfie. "Sure!" I said, making a peace sign for the picture.

   "Do you want me to make a report to Tony Stark? Perhaps he could help with your questions." Karen asked me as I continued walking.

   "Nah." I ran and climbed up my apartment. "I better find some solid evidence first, I made him proud with the whole Vulture thing, I better not let him down now."

   When I climbed inside the room through the window May was there in my room.

   "We have doors." She said.

   "Evening May!" I jumped inside the room, taking my mask off.

   "I don't understand why would you sneak in when I already know about your particular hobby. Just use the front door Peter." she looked so annoyed of me.

   "I can't risk anyone seeing me enter the apartment, they'll know I live here, May, you're not going to believe this--"

   "You have money for our rent?"

   "Ugh...No?"

   "Because I don't either, and today was a complete disaster. Can you believe someone hit and ran our car? And the insurance won't pay for it, you know why?"

   "I don't know... Why...?"

   "BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE INSURANCE."

   May rubbed her head and sat down slowly on the couch, keys and wallet on the table. I have come to realized how ridiculous I was, when my aunt was here trying to deal with the whole family. I sat next to her.