❂12 Strangely Tricked

The rest of the world was black and white
But we were in screaming color

   Villains come in different shapes.

Some with their goals so heroic, you can't completely hate them, some are not just there to piss you off, some are just busy doing their things and we find ourselves in the middle of the situation.

That was pretty much the Black Cat and Daughter Strange's case. Still, someone still needs to take the consequences of their actions. Peter Parker perhaps?

He is way too cute for the drama to stay away from him after all.

"Come and get the bad luck off of me right now you stupid cat." (Y/n) was making her way to the taller one magically, her fists tightened, it was glowing yellow, although the cat didn't seem to bother at all.

   "I'm not in control of that." She chuckled.

   "You're saying that when I stumble every step I take has nothing to do with you?" Strange blasted one big magic, but because of bad luck she tripped over and landed on Peter Parker.

   The cat walked right past them, scratching her sharp nails.

   "Ah! Get off me!" (Y/n) Screamed, her cloak fell over them and so she was blinded. She accidentally slapped Spider-man.

   "I'm not on you! You're on me!" Peter tried to break free.

   The girl finally put her cloak back on her shoulder, they realized she was straddling over Peter Parker's body, so did Tony Stark and Stephen Strange, in a very, very erotic position.

   "Get your child off of mine!" Doctor Strange shouted.

   All the situation was supposed to be the Avengers saving the bomb from the Black Cat, but now all of them want to kill each other. (Y/n) magically kicked Peter off. Stark cursed at Strange, saying this was not the time for this.

   "Stop!" (Y/n) tried to chase the cat that escaped with the stairs, even when she was flying with her cloak it wasn't fast enough.

   Peter, Doctor and Tony were busy with armed guards that just ran in. They couldn't catch up with the girls, so now the two of them are alone at the rooftop, face to face.

    Hairs tangled up in the cold, strong wind. (Y/n) stood there with magic in her hands. "You can't leave just yet, we have a lot to discuss. What is it you will do with the bomb?"

   "Oh. I'm not doing anything with it, honey. Someone else wants it, I'm just here to steal it for them."

   "So you're not the leader?"

   "Of this?" She laughed over everything. "Oh, no, honey. I'm just a thief."

   "And do you have any explanation for how I'm involved in all this?"

   "Somebody has a great plan for you. That's all I can tell for now." She smiled.

   Funny thing about the Black Cat is, she wasn't there to take Peter Parker, she wasn't there to steal or get his attention this time, she was just working and charming everyone around was just for fun.