•Ignored•

Annie's POV

Hayden has been really off. He COMPLETELY ignores me. But now we are left on the bus, by ourselves as everyone is getting dinner. Hayden stayed behind but doesn't know I did too.

I was gonna go in, but when I heard sobs, I stopped.

"Fuck this." I heard Hayden say.

Hayden's POV

My life sucks. I was just gonna post a picture when I got threats from people. Season 3 of chicken girls was my least favorite. But everyone else's favorite because I leave. They act sorry for me when they are relieved. No more drama I stir up for them.

It hurt seeing Annie act in love with someone else. I never wanna go back to Chicken Girls when everyone hates me. Annie told a lie, a lie that ruined me. I lost so many friends and she gained so many.

Let me list things she got and I didn't.
1. more friends. Don't get me wrong, I have many friends. But all went to Annie's side after the LIE she told. She told people I gave her no attention and that she lied saying she broke up with me so I won't get a bad rep. She lied! When I told Carson, Carson was my best friend. I've known him since, forever. He said, and I quote, "stop lying. Annie said you broke up with her." But kept being my "friend".
2. She got barley any hate. Mostly from Kenzie stans. But I went from a few haters a day to hundreds! HUNDREDS! A day now. It get worse. I never wanna perform because I'm afraid of hate. Anything. I don't wanna go out, but I have to. I still have fans, a great fandom. It doesn't matter to me about my followers. I just wanna know I have supporters.
3. No one wants to hang out with me because they think I lead them to drama. I have music, pages of them. But I haven't wrote since last April. Yeah, over a year. Because all of them were for Annie.
4. I get no jobs. RYH is falling down since the Leblanc's left but it was still going perfect. Until Annie posted that stupid post! The one she lied in! I honestly, hate her now. My life is ruined.

Yeah, you're wondering why I didn't hate her before. I did, just didn't want her to know. I'm giving her a treat by ignoring her.

"H-Hayden?" A familiar voice called out from behind that door. "Let me in." She said. Ignored.

She came in anyway. Seeing my tears she fell down to the floor where I was.

"Oh my god. are you ok?" She asked. I just rolled my eyes. "Stop ignoring me." She said. "Stop!" She yelled. She them leaned in and kissed me. But I didn't kiss back. Those weren't the lips I've kissed before.

When I didn't kiss back, but instead stood like a statue. She pulled back.

"Hayden, I'm sorry. Did I do anything?" Wow, she doesn't get it. "I don't know-"

"STOP!" I yelled. "You don't even know!" I yelled again as I got up.

"W-What did I do?" She asked.

"It's what you DIDNT do! You never stood by me after. Never even fucking liked a picture?!? Didn't invite me to your launch party!! Nothing?!" I yelled. "When you, you never ever said anything back when I sent you that happy birthday message. You never said bye when I left after my last day of Chicken Girls last summer. You, god damn it you NEVER EVEN CARED THAT I LEFT CHICKEN GIRLS! YOU WERE THRILLED!" I yelled.

"H-Hayden, that's not true. I texted you back." Wow.

"Really? I never thought stupid emojis were words."I spat back. "DONT YOU SEE ANNIE?!?" I yelled.

"Please, d-don't yell." She stuttered.

"You ruined my life. I get hundreds of hate comments, messages a day. Still on something that happened over a year ago. You don't get that. You get hate for things that haven't been happening for a year. Maybe it's your clothes, but me? I get hate from your fans. Still, even when we're on tour."

"I'm sorry. W-Why didn't you say anything?"

"Stop. Stop. You're never gonna get what I'm saying. How about, you leave me alone and all we do is sing. I'm done with you. You just don't get it." I stormed out and slammed it shut.