•Hate•

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

Ever since I released that boyfriend tag with Hayden, the hate has been flowing in faster than a tsunami.

"She's so inappropriate."

"Stop with the PDA"

"There are young children watching ya know"

The hate is getting to me. A lot. I never thought it could be this bad. People are even calling me a slut because I kissed my boyfriend in front of the camera for a second. In the movie I was even younger and kissed Hayden for 5 seconds.

Also, even more things are getting leaked, which sucks since I'm gonna perform for a few shows in the next few months and I don't really know-ok, I'm being dramatic. It's just a few kids hating on me just because of nothing.

Hayden was in NYC performing for Jacob. He'd be back next week. Hayley is in San Diego with Daddy for something for hotel du Loone.

I was doing my homework when my mom came in. "Hey Annie. I'm gonna meet my friend from home at a cafe for a bit. You gonna be ok?" She asked me.

"I'll be fine." I spoke then she left.

I was reading through comments, even tho I shouldn't. Many people were loving while others hated.

"Why couldn't she be like this with Austin?"

"Going from one boy to the next. Then it repeats."

"Wow, both of them are probably faking it."

"They don't even look in love like they say they do."

It was just too much. Anyway, once mommy came back, I had a photo shoot for Annie Lebling showcasing my brand new ring designs.

After I was finished with the photo shoot, it was 9 pm so we went home.

We ate dinner, watched some movies before we did the QOTD and then showered and went to bed. All I could think of was the hate, so I decided to call Hayden. It's like 3 am over there so he probably still is awake.

FaceTime:

"Hey babe. What's up?" He asked me. He's clearly gotten out of the shower and is in bed.

"Just wanted to see your face. How was the show baby?" I asked him.

"Amazing. So many fans. How about you babe? How was your day?" He asked me.

"Fine." I answered blankly.

"What's wrong Annie?" He asked with a concerned face.

"Ok, so I have so many hate comments on our last video. It's been in my head all day." I told him.

"Baby, I've seen it. It's fine. You know they have no impact on us. We love each other. That's all that matters." He said.

"I know. I love you." I told him.

"I love you too. See you later baby."

"Bye. Night."

"Night love."

We ended the call and I smiled. Hayden knows how to bring a smile on my face, all the time.