Huaze Lei - Bestfriends

I went to rooftop to give me some fresh air, I look around at the rooftop if anybody is here. I saw a boy sitting at the box watching the sky.

I walk to the boy and sit beside to him, I look at his face.

It was Lei.

"Hi" I waved at him while he just smile at me, in outside he's arrogant but in inside he's kind, super kind. We watched the sky and clouds enjoying the silence.

Me and Lei has a same personalities.

Nobody (except F4) understands me but Lei understands me the most and I understand him too.

I met him in the playground seens we were kids, I know F4 they were my bestfriend and Jing.

Lei liked Jing seems we were kids, I was a third wheeler which I hate that, everybody didn't know that I have a crush on Lei but only Meizuo, Ah Si and Ximen know it.

My secret was safe, I accidentally saw Jing and Lei kissed at the bedroom, i never thought that would happened, I cried that time all the night. My heartbroken into millions of pieces which I didn't know how to bring it back. I know Lei will never knew my feelings, sometimes he's just using me for Jing and I hate it.

Then when Jing moved to Paris and heard that she never came back, Lei's heart broke too, same as me. He also feel what I feel. I always felt jealousy between them, I always friendzoning myself.

But that was last year.

Now I know that Lei will never liked me or loved me, I always keep my secret safe and it always be a secret.

Me and Lei will be always a best friend.

And will ever be.

This was the story of my first love.

Now I've moved on, but Lei still didn't moved on to Jing.

"You okay?" I asked him meaning to Jing

"Yeah" he said

"I wish I just choose you more than Jing before" he continued, when I heard that I immediately looked at Lei but he touched my face and kiss me, my eyes went big but i just I kissed back and closed my eyes, the kiss was sweet, feeling love and I knew that Lei said it from the heart, my heart beats so fast, I hold his neck and lock it there.

I didn't know that this would happened.

I didn't know that my bestfriend is my first kissed.

I didn't know that Lei like me before.

I don't know if I I've Mon  because whenever I saw him my heart quickened

From now on, I realized that Me and Lei like each other.

Lei POV

I always love Y/N first, I choose Jing because I thought she was the one but I realized that my love was always beside me whenever i'am.