Lei - What just happened? Part 2

I was still here standing up, with a confuse face. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I felt my cheeks are burning I touched my lips. Did he just confess to me?

What just happened?

I will not wash my face nor my lips later.

Next Morning

I was walking in the hallway, listening to my music in my earphones. What happened yesterday was still here, I just don't know why it is hard to forget. Ugghhh The Tired Guy just kissed me but the side of me was very happy that my crush kissed me but what if he just thought of Jing and he thought I was her so...baam. Kissed me, umm... Yeah probably that's the real reason.

I saw Shancai, Qinghe and Li Zhen talking to each other as I run into them.

"Hi!" They startled when I speaker, they looked at me like something happened. I gave them a confuse look.

"Is there anything problem?" I asked them, my heart was beating so fast. What if they know and Shancai will be jealous, oh no......no Y/N your overreacting. I shooked my hand.

"Um.....uhh...." Qinghe hesitated when he was about to say the with words, don't tell me...... My heart is beating so fast right now

"I just got the lowest score!" He groan , my eyes widen and I sigh in relief.

"Cause you didn't study" I teased him

"Of course not"

"Then why did you get the lowest score?" I asked him with a smirk, he became quiet.

"Because he has a low IQ" someone yelled, we  looked at it. It was F4, I stare at Lei. I felt something in my stomach.

"Hey! Stop saying that!" Shancai was angry at him, here we go again the two lovebird are fighting again. I sigh.

"We're not a couple!!" They shouted to me, I was startled and my eyes widen

"Did I say that loud?" I asked them, they nodded at me. I smile sheeply to Dao Ming Si and Shancai.

"Sorry" I apologized to them.

"Oh, and I saw on the social media that Mei Xin and Lei kissed!" Qinghe said happily as we all looked at him wide eye.

What. The. F*ck Qinghe!

We have been caught.

"They what?!" They shouted at Qinghe, me and Lei stare each other, I saw him smile at me. He grip my hands and we run off to them. 

We went to the garden and sat together at the bench

"How the heck they know?" I asked Lei, but he just smiled at me.

"It's okay." Lei said

"What do you me-----" I was cut off my his lips again, his lips were soft. My eyes widen but I closed my eyes and kissed him back, but it was short like 1 minute. We let go and he said

"Your thinking too much" he smiled at me and kissed me again as I kissed back. I put my hand on his neck as he was pulling me closer to him and I became to felt the butterflies in my stomach when he  kissed me, I was happy very happy. It was a long kissed

What happened is We Kissed.