Diσηγsσs Δcτ II

Dionysos (Διόνυσος), the god of wine and opulence. A cabaret in the City of Lights, two lovers, a lot of alcohol. That's all it takes for Dionysos to be embodied in this chapter of Champs Elysées in two acts.

Louis' Point of View

The place awakened all my senses, if I had had a brush between my fingers at that moment I would have spent eternity painting what I was witnessing

The music was so loud that it made my skin tingle and my lungs feel like mush. The bass thumped in time with my heart beat as though they were one, filling me from head to toe with music. I liked that song. The heady smell of tobacco mixed with alcohol was enough to intoxicate me. I didn't know where to look, my eyes wandered between crystal chandeliers, the burgundy tapestry, the singers on the stage and the topless women walking around the place. I quickly looked down at the sight of the latters.

The place was crowded and I almost lost the track of Papi and Y/N when we slunked off toward the bar.

"What can I get you, Mademoiselle Y/LN?" The bartender asked, taking our order before the ones of people that were already waiting.

"Nothing for me tonight, but pour these gentlemen a glass of your best bottle." She answered while Papi and I sat on stools. At those words, the bartender entered into a complex ballet implying him, the shaker and his ability to catch it back after throwing it in the air.

I looked behind my shoulder to watch her walk away. Even in the middle of such a place I only had eyes for her.

 Even in the middle of such a place I only had eyes for her

She walked toward a table on a corner of the room. A man was sitting at that table with two topless women on his lap. He was talking loudly and from where I was I could see the women fakelaughing at his jokes. As soon as he saw Y/N his expression changed. He waved for the two women to leave, which they did not without confusion.