Chapter 9: Drunken Confessions part-2

Sehun Pov:

"Thank you Oh Sehun! But I can manage to go back to my room", Yeri says as I follow her. The party just came to an end and Wendy went to help the others in cleaning up. Irene noona offered to take Yeri back to her room since she was sleeping on my shoulder. But she was not in a good state either as she's really trying hard to walk to the stairs. Jisoo and Irene leave after I tell them that I'll take Yeri back to her room since we were on the same floor. But before leaving us together, she gave me a warning look while telling me not to mess around with her even in her drunk state.

She is really protective like Suho hyung

I guess it's just a leaders thing

"Okay Yerimah let's get you back to your room", I say as I stand up from my place while holding Yeri from falling down.

And she said she can drink!

"Yaah! I can walk on my own. I have my legs", she says as she stomps off into the villa. I follow her from a distance as she climbs the stairs with a speed slower than a snail.

"Yaah Kim Yerim where are you heading to?", I say as I quickly close the door of my room and follow her. After reaching her floor I thought that she would manage on her own and headed to my room. But she waited in front of her room for a few seconds and started climbing the stairs towards the terrace. I immediately close my door and follow her.

As I finally reach the terrace, I find her roaming around while talking in some unknown language.

"Let's get you back to the bed. Aren't you sleepy?", I say as I stop her by catching her wrist.

"You idiot Sehun! What are you doing here? Why are you following me?", she says as she points her finger to me and smacks me.

"That hurts! It's late Yerima and you're drunk. Let's go back", I say and she completely ignores me and walks around towards the poolside loungers.

"Why do you keep calling me a kid when we're just five years apart?", she says as she sits on one of the loungers.

I guess its because I have seen her since she was a kid..

"Be my guest. I need to talk to you", she says as she pats the place next to her and leanes against the lounger.

"Are you really upset about that?", I ask as I try to lift her head to look at me. She smacks me instead and asks me to back off.

"I.. I don't know. I didn't like it when you called me that. I thought that you saw me as a women", she says as she lifts her head up and gives me an angry look.

She's cute and beautiful!

Wait did I just say that?

But she's just a k..

"Please be my pillow", she says as she asks me to lean next to her and places her head on my shoulder.

"You! I always thought you were cool. Even when you were a trainee and a KID to be exact", she says while emphasizing on the word 'kid'.

"Really? So you had a crush on me or something?", I ask as I try to look at her face while a confident smile forms on my lips.

"Kim Taehyung I am going to sleep right here!", I hear a loud scream from my back which startles the both of us.

"Was it Sooyoung?", I ask as I look back at Yeri.

"Yes! That's my crazy unnie", she says with a smile before smacking me again.

"Where were we? Crush? In you're dreams. I never took you seriously after debuting because of our silly fights. I thought that we were getting a little closer due to this trip", She starts as she wraps her arm around my arm and closes her eyes.