VII. 6

Ayato's point of view

We get to the headquarters where most of the people were expecting me. When the guards see Riya they get in position to attack, but before I get to tell them to let her pass, she uses air control to smash them all to the ground. I can hardly belive she's truly Riya... My Riya.

"I'll be in my old room."are the only words that she says before she dissappears from my view.

I go to my office trying to clear my head. Nothing of my poor Riya represents this new woman. She's sinewy, dark and her aura is undetectable. Riya's spiritual energy was huge from the very moment she became a vampire, but now she's lower than a living human. There is now way she's Riya.

She's a stranger...

I decide to see to what limits I can go with her so I put a mixture of potassium cyanide, ricin and botulinum toxin, enough to wipe the entire earth population, in a bottle of blood and ask a maid to give it to her. The maid nods and goes to do what she's told. She comes back after a few minutes and tell me that Riya drank the blood. And nothing. Maybe the effects weren't imediat, which seems impossible, but I'd better go check.

When I get to her room I conceal my presence and spiritual energy and go inside. She isn't in the bedroom, but I can hear a splash from the bathroom. Maybe she fell in the tub. I get closer to the bathroom door and suddenly she clears her voice.

"If you wanted to join me you should've said so."her unemotional voice says from behind the door.

A chill goes through my whole body then the door creeks open.

She's sitting in the tub, most of her body covered in foam, bubbles all over the room

She's sitting in the tub, most of her body covered in foam, bubbles all over the room. Her body is covered in scars, burn marks, depigmentations or the opposite, just darker zones on her skin. She's bony, I can easily see her collar bones and ribs, but well build muscles cover her body. She has a slight six pack, and her legs are showing signs of working out.

Just what happened to her all this time?

"You can take a picture, it lasts longer."she says pulling me back fromy thoughts.

I look the other way, wanting to get out of this situation, but I honestly don't know what to say.

" Why are you here, Ayato? "she says again, scrubbing her arms, carefully going around all of her wounds and scars, cleaning them. Even if she's covered in all this marks, her body is still sexy and beautiful, this sight giving me a hard time to hide my enthusiasm on my lower part.

" Me? I... Your parents and friends are coming here tomorrow. I thought you should know." I say spinning around ready to exist her room.

"Stay."she whispers and just when I'm about to push the door and exit the room, a splash is echoing and I turn around.