사랑

Dongmin looked down at the younger that he now was towering over. He felt flutters through his stomach and blush rise up to his cheeks.

That was close.

For Moonbin it was the same. With Dongmin now looking down on him he felt like they could stay like this forever. At least that was Bin's feeling.

"Oh my god I. I'm so sorry!" Dongmin stuttered and his cheeks turned a cherry pink. A cherry pink that appeared just perfect to Moonbin.

Bin didn't move nor answer Dongmin. He was too shocked that the older was now towering over him. They were just playing for a bit and now he turned so startled. From everything that could happen today, Dongmin actually laying on top of him was the last thing that he think would happen.

"Ehh... I'm gonna.. Ehm ya" Dongmin turned so that he could step his feet on the floor again. Just before that could happen though, moonbin grabbed Dongmin by his arm to prevent him from completely leaving his side.

"Dongmin..." Moonbin said as he held on to the other's arm. It was now or never.

"Just... Stay with me... Please." Moonbin didn't want to force Dongmin into anything. He didn't pull him down again or held him tightly. He just wanted Dongmin to join him by free will.

Dongmin looked down at bin. One foot on the ground and one knee still resting on the couch. What the younger asked him didn't surprise him. For him, it wasn't even the question if it would happen but more like when it would happen.

There was a reason that he didn't take action and waited for Bin to do it. Because of all that happened for the past weeks, he actually wanted Bin to make the last step for him. Not as a punishment for Bin but more for Dongmin's own ego.

He wasn't a dog that would run back to you after you've ignored it for a too long time.

"W-what?" Dongmin mumbled. Don't get Min wrong, he didn't want to stretch this moment. He didn't want to make Moonbin feel insecure. He sincerely didn't know how to respond. I mean, he couldn't just dive back on top of Bin.

"Dongmin... I love you... Stay with me.. Please."

The fact that Moonbin didn't get a heart attack by now surprised him. Bin's heart rate felt like it was going faster than 250 beats per minute. Also the fact that Dongmin still hasn't said anything other than a stuttering 'what' wasn't so good for his self-esteem in this situation.

Just take it back. Just say that it was a sudden emotion. Make a joke, laugh it off and go home, Bin.

"I'm sorry just forget about it, Dongmin." Moonbin let go of Dongmin's hand and sat up on the couch.

This couldn't become more awkward than it was already. Just why wasn't Dongmin saying anything?

He looked at Dongmin who was now standing fully on the ground, arms hanging by his side and his face appeared to be in utter shock. The blush on his cheeks remained where it was and didn't seem to have died down by now.

Until suddenly, Moonbin noticed a single tear falling from Dongmin's eye. His eyes turned into little half moons due to the smile that his mouth curved into.

What?

"Binnie... You have no idea how happy I am right now" Dongmin smiled as he wiped the single tear away.

Dongmin moved back down on the couch with Bin and started to hug him as if his life depends on it. They both moved down to lay back on the couch.

Moonbin was laying in Dongmin's embrace. He buried his face into the nape of Dongmin's neck and closed his eyes.

He surely wasn't aware of everything that had happened for the past ten minutes.

At first, Dongmin fell on top of him, then he didn't answer Bin's confession and now it seemed like it was all alright again. Dongmin was smiling, crying and hugging him.

He said that Moonbin made him happy but... Does he still love him back?

But for now, it all was fine for Bin. Them laying like this was quite alright. He'll hear from Min once he is ready too to say it.

Moonbin felt Dongmin's hand move up and down his back, every now and then ruffle through his already messy hair and then back to his back.

Moonbin only clenched onto the fabric of Dongmin's sweater that he was wearing with his hand. He probably ruined the certain spot by now but he didn't want to let go.

"Binnie.." Bin moved his face away from Dongmin's neck and looked at the older, waiting for him to continue his sentence. "I still love you so much too and uhm.."

For Moonbin this was enough to hear. Dongmin did, in fact, still love him. And well ya, after the hugging and the whole 'Binnie you have no idea how happy I am right now' it didn't really surprise him that much but boy, that was nice to hear.

To hear the person you love say the same words back, 'I love you.' 

It was all he needed.

"Binnie?" Moonbin shot out of his thoughts and locked eye contact with Dongmin again. "Did you hear what I said?" Dongmin asked the younger as he so carefully moved the hair from the younger's eyes.

"That you still love me?" Bin asked as if that was the thing was Dongmin was asking him about. Dongmin shook his head no though. It seemed that Moonbin really didn't hear what after the words I love you dropped. Hell, he didn't even know Dongmin said anything after that.

"What did you say then?" Moonbin asked and his cheeks rising up with shame. He could be so stupid sometimes. Just like now his mind could just wander off and don't blame him, everyone would die inside and not pay attention anymore the Lee Dongmin would tell you that he loves you.

"I said... May I kiss you?"

(( HENLO BINCHES!!

okay, that's way too excited i'm so sorry haha oops.

first of all, I'm sorry that I didn't update this story for almost a month. Just like I said in my last chapter, it is because I'm way toooo busy with school right now. Exams and Hell is coming up so please bare with the body that was once the writer of this shittttty story.

Secondly, I thank the lord and the people that are still reading eventhough I wasn't there for a good 20 days. BLess you and thank you!

I'm gonna try and update more so please look forward to that 😊))