비밀

Dongmin smiled again, gently as ever and felt his heart beat in his chest. He was so in love with this guy that every action he took or thing he said was just utterly beautiful to him. Even if it wasn't something like 'you're so handsome, kind or cute' he straight up loved it I how Moonbin could be straight ahead too.

"Bin, kiss me now."

A blush raised upon Moonbin's cheeks as the older came closer and closer. Dongmin put one of his hands on Bin's cheek and the other on his chest.

What got into Dongmin all of a sudden? At first he didn't want to make it obvious but now he wants to straight up make out while the others are in the living room not even 15 meters away.

At this point Dongmin's lips were not even ten centimeters away from Moonbin's. A few seconds of hesitation until they finally crashed together.

It was a some sort of bittersweet kiss. The wanted to be together and just held each other for the whole evening but they agreed to not do it when the others were there. They shouldn't be doing this. They were in Myungjun's house for god's sake. Their friends were only one door away.

Before Dongmin had the chance to deepen the kiss as he wanted to, Moonbin turned his head away. "Let's... Not do this here..." he said softly as he held the palm of his hand in front of his mouth.

The younger looked down for a couple of seconds before he dared to look Dongmin back into his eyes. When he did though, he could see Dongmin frown. Bin didn't mean to but it seemed like he had hurt him. But it was like he had said himself, they should keep it lowkey and you won't keep it lowkey by kissing in the kitchen.

"Let's just get you a pillow and get the pizza's out afterwards okay?" Moonbin said as he rushed over to the door past Dongmin and opened it. Dongmin was good at persuading he had to admit. Now he wanted nothing more as making out with him as well. His mind told him not to, but it was only a matter of time before it would give in though.

Dongmin silently followed Moonbin as he played his role as a sad victim very well. The two turned into the first room to look for a pillow and it appeared to be Myungjun's bedroom. Moonbin walked in and grabbed one of Myungjun's pillows that were placed on his king size bed. "I don't think MJ would appreciate it if you placed your ass on a pillow he sleeps on with his head." He said jokingly as he held the pillow up.

Suddenly Bin heard the door behind him being carefully closed and he turned around as it sounded suspiciously precise. "This is so unfair Bin." Dongmin spoke as he stood with his back pressed against the door. "What is?" Moonbin said as he did not understand What Dongmin meant at all. He placed the pillow back to where it belonged and when he turned back...

He was pushed down by the older. Moonbin now laid on his back on the bed and Dongmin sat on top of him and towered over him. "It's so unfair that I just want to kiss you but you won't let me." The older whined as he placed a kiss on Bin's cheek. Moonbin pushed Dongmin up with his hand on his chest to prevent him from kissing him any more. "You're being childish, Min."

"No you are for not letting me kiss you for one second" Dongmin answered with a pout as trailed with his hand down Bin's arm. From his arm, the older followed the path down his chest to his abs. In a quick motion, Dongmin managed to get his hand underneath the T-shirt that Bin was wearing and he continued to tease him there.

The hand that prevented Dongmin from moving down and kissing Bin slowly gave in and now rested on the older's thigh. Dongmin took this opportunity to move down and give Moonbin a few butterfly kisses from his mouth down his neck. To his surprise, Bin completely gave in and was even kissing back now.

Dongmin pulled Moonbin's shirt away by it's collar so that it now revealed Bin's collarbone. Dongmin continued his path of butterfly kisses to Bin's collarbone and stopped there to suck and lick the spot, creating a hickey. Moonbin held his hand in the older his hair and held his eyes closed. He didn't know what to do at this point. They were on Myungjun's bed for god's sake. That's probably even worse than the kitchen. What if the others walked in now? You can't get away with an excuse if they saw this happening.

But on the other hand, this was a moment that he had been waiting for. He wanted to kiss Dongmin and hold him close for such a long time now. Even better, Dongmin clearly wanted it too. Right now, the thought of them taking this risk was very romantic.

Little drops of sweat started to form on Moonbin's forehead as he was getting lowkey excited by this moment. Dongmin stopped and looked Bin in the eyes. He took his hand from under the younger's shirt and placed his own inside his hand.

Slowly Dongmin moved back down and placed his lips on Bin's and began the best french kiss ever. One of the most passionate loving ones. This moment could've been perfect. And don't get me wrong, it was until they heard Jinwoo screaming out both of their names.

Both of their eyes shot open and they looked at the door. It wasn't opened luckily, Jinwoo called out to them, but not from inside this room. They weren't busted just yet. Dongmin quickly got off of Moonbin and wiped his mouth. "Binnie, get up." He whisper-yelled as he pulled the younger up, who then straightened his T-shirt.

"You're lucky that they didn't come in." Moonbin whispered back as he quickly grabbed Myungjun's pillow and went to the door. "What do you mean I am lucky? We're both fucking lucky!" Dongmin snapped as he quickly looked into the the mirror and fixed his hair that was messed up by Moonbin just a minute ago. He then followed Bin into the living room.

"What took you guys so long?" Jinwoo asked as he was opening all of the windows in Myungjun's apartment. The place looked a little bit gray and smelled as something had burned. Suddenly, Myungjun came walking out of the kitchen. "I trusted you guys with these pizza's! You know how much I was looking forward to eating them?" He yelled as he shoved a plate with a black pizza on it into Dongmin's hands.

"We're so sorry MJ, we were ummn.. Arguing about wether we could use your sleeping pillow as a pillow for Dongmin to sit on." Moonbin said as he held up the pillow that he took from Myungjun's bed before he left the bedroom.

Myungjun now looked at Moonbin who was blushed red and had a drop of sweat rolling down the side of his face. The oldest eyes widened,

"Oh my go-.. Just fucking wash it afterwards okay.."

A/N
Sorry again for a late update, I'm trying to update as much as I can 🙏🏻