CHAPTER 1:

AN:yes yes my little blue birds the FIRST chapter of my FIRST story!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! DANCE PARTY TIME!!
________________________________________

(Eli:POV)

"Eli......Eli honey.wake up sweetie...were here."

I began to slightly stir at the sound of my mother's voice calling me.Bringing me out of the deep sleep I new was my only safe haven, besides my mother that I had.this was gonna be a new start, a new life for the both of us.

You see my mother's job gave her a premonition and sent us here this small-town that's I don't know were.Great place right.

I sat up gently in the chair, beginning to stretch as I do.wow I thought as I caught a glimpse of the snow filled tree's through the window but thair was something weird I swear I saw something though the tree's blue ice blue eyes staring up at me then it was gone just like that.I turned in my chair to get a better look but it wasn't thair anymore.gone I thought just like my old life I mean sure it sucked thair what's going to make it better here.the bullies, the homophobes, and YES i am gay so deal with it.this is my life sucks huh.

Ok first I think I should introduce myself.hello im Eli Johnson my mother's name is Eliza Johnson, I have long black shaggy hair that goes down to my sholders and dark purple eye's im verry short and and pail but if I  have to say i look prettier than most girls and im 16 years old.

"Eli were here now look" my mother cheered as we pulled up to a large house with a rap-around porch and trees all around.as I got out of the car I could feel the snow crunch under my feet.

"honey come get your stuff already!"I heard my mom call from behind the car. I grabbed all I could and raced up the stairs to the door swinging it open so hard I heard it slam against the wall behind it and I winced hearing her yell at me to not dent here NEW house walls.

"sorry" I managed to squeal out before running inside to see boxes and boxes lined up against the walls.it was pretty big.thair was a small hallway that lead to a big open room that had screen doors that went from one side of the house to the other you could see all the tree's outline the porch outback.the kitchen to the left and stairs to the right in the living room thair was a huge built in fireplace. I ran past the couches to the stairs.almost tipping at the 2nd to last step as I managed to make it to another hallway.damn! i thought as I remember I don't know witch room is mine.

"MOM"I screamed "WHERE'S MY ROOM!!!"

"3RD DOOR TO YOUR LEFT!!" she screamed back.

"thanks"I whispered as I flung my door open to see a site I could cry at the walls had white trim at the bottom half of each wall and the tops were painted black as the bottom half was painted a dark shady of grey it had a huge closest and its own bathroom.it had all my band posters all over the walls a big screen tv right between the bathroom and the closest on the right side of the room.my bed lined up on the wall behind me with my desk and shelves on the left side with all my books CDs and random junk packed inside and my favorite color purple covered the small pillows that that were on the window seat and the small carpet that lay across the floor as well as my comforter and pillows.well look like all I've to unpack is my clothes for tomorrow I thought as I ran to the closest getting my favorite dark purple v-neck shirt, dark gray skinnies with purple vans and a gray beanie quickly laying them on the window seat befor grabbing some sweats and a t-shirt and rushing to the bathroom for a shower.

_________________________________________  
~time skip~

i jumped out of the shower and ran downstairs to get something to eat after I finished I kissed my mom good night before rushing off to bed.just as I began to turn off the lights I thought I've got my first day of school tomorrow I wonder how thats gonna go?? but something was telling me it wasn't gonna be that bad or was it??

_________________________________________
AN:WELLL MY little gumdrops how do you like it!? and sorry for any spelling errors im dyslexic and have problems with my Bs and Ds so please bear with me hahahaha get it bear ok done with my verry bad joke.BYERS AND I WISH Y'ALL ALL B-E-A-UTIFUL DAYS!!

COMMENT PLEASE WANNA KNOW WHAT YOUS THINK!!!