New friends, New enemies, and New love

Beep. Beep. Beep. My alarm clock starts going off. I slowly open my eyes to be blinded by the sunshine beaming through my currents. I look at my clock and it says 4:30. "Good, I'm not going to be late." I think to myself. I get up, get dressed, eat some breakfast, and head out.

It's still only 5:15, so I had some time. I decided to go get a coffee. About 6 minutes later, I was walking to school while sipping my coffee (I decided to walk because I had time.)

I get there at 5:37 and went to class. There was no one there, so I just sat down and started to listen to F/M/U. At about 5:40, Iida walked in and was surprised to see me there. "F/N, what are you doing here so early?" Still sipping my coffee, and told him that I woke up early and that I did not want to be late for class. Tenya then congratulated me on doing the responsible thing.

Soon, more students showed up and was surprised to see me in my seat. I was approached by a kid named deku and asked why I was hear so early. I told him what I told Iida. Then while I was pulling out my books, I hear a familiar voice. "Hey F/N. I see you got hear on time ribbit." "Yah, (sips coffee) I was up early, so I was able to get here before class started." She smiles at and we both blush a little.

{Time skip to lunch}

I walked into the cafeteria and sat at the end of one of the tables. I was the first there because I could just hope out of an open window. Next one to enter was Iida, no suprise there. As the rest of the class entered, some actually wanted to sit with me. The first one the come up to me was deku. A few others came up to me, including Iida, Momo, and Mina. Then Tsu came and sat next to me. I looked over and said hi; she blushed. But then this small purple kid named Mineta came and sat down without even asking. Tsu whispered something to me, "oh no. It's that little pervert. So much for having a peaceful lunch." I chuckled a little and Mineta almost immediately asked me what she said. I said that I wasn't going to tell as I tried not to start laughing. Deku asked what I thought was funny. I whispered it into his ear and the perv got extremely jealous. "Oh, I get it. You won't share with me because I'm 'not cool,' well, we'll see who's more cool." He says as he storms off. We were all trying not to laugh. We eat our lunches and talk about random things.

{Time skip to end of school}

"Hey F/N, wanna' come walk with us?" She asked me while gesturing to come over. "uh, sure." As we walked, I got to know a few more students. There was Koda, he didn't talk much. Then there's this bird-man, I wasn't able to catch his name before he branched off from the group; and then there's a girl that seems interested in Deku. Her name is Ochako. There was also a couple students that I already knew, like Mina.

After everyone else had gotten home, it was just me and Tsu. Again. "So, you want to talk about anything ribbit?" "No, I think I just like your company." She blushes; I see it, but I pretend not to. We walked for a few blocks before Tsu said she needed to go down a different street to get to her house. I waved goodbye and Tsu, out of nowhere, hops a little to get to eye level and she pecks me on the cheek. She blushed a firy red before running off. I started to blush as I was walking home. I got home and just as I put on my sleep pants, I almost instantly fall asleep.

Sorry this took so long to finish. I had a semi long day at school (FYI, I home school [I just thought I'd share. 😊]) and I was extremely  tired. As always I hope you enjoyed and be on the lookout for the new series I mentioned. GooooooodByyeeee!!!

For a secret, go farther

Farther.

Just a little bit more.

My first name is Nathan.