My New Girlfriend

(Immediate Time skip to school)

I walked through the gates of U.A and was immediately cut off by Mina. "Hiiii, F/N." She said with a smirk on her face. "Hey Mina. Is, everything alright?" "Yep. Everything is juuusst fiine." I could tell she was lieing. "Soo, how way last night?" "Oh, uh, it was good." "Oookay." She said with a sly look on her face. "Well, I should get going, see you in class."

As I was walking to class, I bumped into Mineta. He was giving me a death glare. "Oh, sorry Mineta. Didn't see you there." He didn't say anything. I walked away, not knowing what to do. I got to class and sat down at my desk.

One I got to class, I sat down at my desk to see a peice of paper labelled "read in private". Since I was the kind of guy to respect things like this, I put the letter in my bag (or backpack, or whatever you call it).

(Another time skip because one, I'm lazy and two, I don't want to lose what little focus I have.)

At the lunch table I was sitting at, I was wondering why non of my friends wanted to come sit with me. Not even Tsu. Since no one was paying attention to me, I decided to read the letter. It read:

Dear (Y/N),

I was wondering if you want to go out with me. I know this is a weird way of asking, but I can't muster up the strength to ask you in person. Anyways, meet me at the front gates after school at 5:30 sharp.

Yours truly,

Secret admirer.

I was a little shocked by this. Then I heard Mina asking me what I was reading. I quickly stuffed the letter in my bag and turned around to look at her. She had a big grin, like she knew who the letter was from. "Hey Mina, can I help you?" I asked with the slightest blush. Unfortunately, she noticed. She started asking a bunch of questions, up until the bell rang. Exhausted, I make my way to the class room.

(One final time skip)

It was 5:28 when I was waiting a the front gates to the school. I was on my phone, playing games, checking emails, etc. Then I here a familiar voice say, "hello ribbit." I look up to see Tsu, which makes sense. "Hey, I don't suppose you know who my secret admirer is? I'm supposed to meet her any minute now." I say in a joking voice. Tsu then lightly hits my arm. We both chuckle for a second before we look at each other, both of us blushing. I then stepped closer to her. Now Tsu was blushing heavily. In one quick movement, I grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. At first, she looked shocked, but then she joined in on the kiss and we stood like this for a few minutes. We then brake the kiss to catch our breath, with a strand of saliva connecting our lips. "So, I guess this means we are boyfriend and girlfriend?" "Yah, I guess so ribbit." We both smile at each other until we both here a gasp. We look over to see Mina with a mix of a smile and a jaw drop. She then ran off shouting something along the lines of "I knew it!" We were both a little worried about her, but we didn't care. We both kissed each other one last time before Tsu said she had to get home. We both said goodbye and went our separate ways.

Once I got home, I got in my sleep clothes and headed to bed. Right before I went to sleep, I thought to myself 'if only my mother could see me now.'

Man it's been a long time. I am very sorry for not updating the story. You can be mad at me if you want, I just had a case of Mega writer's block. Also, special thanks to KryogenFalls. He (she) was able to help me finish this chapter. So go read his (her) fanfics. And, as always, I will see you next time. Gooood Byyyyeee!!