WEEK THREE

Week three:

The seventeenth.

The eighteenth

The nineteenth

The twentieth

The twenty-first.

Logan asked me out to homecoming very casually, I'm very disappointed. I told I'm I don't know and I would have to think about it.

The twenty-second.

Dream

I was investigating a case and there was two entry wounds and no exit wounds in a skull. I say 'I've only seen this once before and it was on tv.' Then I explain that one is an exit wound and this is how. Then for some reason next thing I know I'm looking at a guy screaming, 'because no one is this tall and stupid.'

The twenty-third.

Dream

First thing I remember is all these delicate things on a ruined building, and on the hill that leads to the ruined building. They were all falling and so we return to the horses that brought us to this place and go to a house, a house that I think I've been in before. Zombies vaca the house, but they have their humanity left and so we discuss how to coexist. Skip time.I'm banging on stairs to a large basement knowing that zombies with come up, but I think the people coming were a worse threat. I start running away screaming, acting as if I'm not what was called an untouchable. I run past a Jeep and meet this guy. The Jeep comes up by us and picks us and a lady up, I called myself Luke. I'm pretty sure it's a fake name because they would know I'm an untouchable if they heard my real one. Next thing I know I'm talking to another untouchable because we apparently we went back. I then head back to the Jeep and say 'he was talking to me like I was an untouchable.'