Morro and Lloyd 1

Lloyd's p.o.v.

"Morro, can you please let me go?!" I whined, bored out of my mind. Literally. Morro groaned, already tired of my whining.

"For the love of Curses, no!" He told me once more. We had been arguing for quite a while, and it started to bore us.

"Can we at least do something productive?" I asked, and Morro paused for a second.

"Like what?" He asked me, irritated.

"How about you get some candy? I'm actually hungry for some sweets," I said, making Morro's mouth water. I mean, if he is possessing my body, he can sense my wanting and emotions.

"I guess I can steal some..." He muttered. I punched his head, giving him a headache.

"Owww! What was THAT for?!" He screeched at me. I giggled at his reaction, then turning serious.

"You don't steal to get what you want. You give to get what you want," I lectured him, seeing his grumpy face.

"Pfft whatever, hypocrite. You stole candy as well with that Serpentine," Morro shot back. I slightly glared at him.

"That was a mistake I made when I was younger," I mumbled, getting impatient to get my precious candy. "Just get the candy!" I added, getting ready to fight off Morro and get it myself.

"Fine fine! I'm going! Jeez..." He growled at me, storming off to get the candy. I mentally did my victory dance, cheering myself for winning over the candy argument.

"Thank you, Green Ninja!" I joked, pissing Morro off, "Thank you for being so kind to me and get our candy!"

"Shut it! Or else I'll turn you into your own ghost!" He threatened me. I only giggled and waited for Morro to get the candy.

Morro's p.o.v.

"How may I help you sir?" The woman asked. I sighed, still pissed off at Lloyd for picking on me.

"Get me three bags of lollipops, one large bag of chocolate, five jars of jelly beans, four bags of chips, two bags of twuzzlers, and two lime flavored slurpies. Now," I growled at the woman. She scurried off and hastily grabbed my order, tripping a few times in the process. I laughed at her stupidity, enjoying every single second.

I stopped laughing as I groaned, my head started pounding. It was Lloyd hitting me.

"Lloyd... I'll kill you if you don't stop," I threatened him. It was a little quiet in my head. I smirked, thinking that Lloyd finally backed off. That was until I felt like I was floating.

I looked at myself and realized that I was trapped in a body. Wait... TRAPPED?!  LLOYD!

I sat down in defeat, angrily mumbling to myself as I heard Lloyd and the woman talking.

"Sorry, ma'am. I wasn't myself. I just had a bad day," Lloyd apologized to the woman, taking out my money and gave it to her. My. Money. Wait til I kill a Garmadon...

"Thank you so much, young boy. And it's alright. I AM you're future wife," she giggled. Lloyd gave her a questionable look. Oh my God, he's stupid...

"O... Kay?" Lloyd said, walking out of the store.

"Had fun?" I seethed, trying to turn the candies into ghost versions.

"Oh shut it. You're fine." Lloyd said, taking the candy away from me.

"Hey! I'm still a ghost, you know!" I pouted, angrily snarfing down a Snickers.

"And you're still eating it perfectly fine.." Lloyd pointed out.

"Well thanks, Captain Obvious!" I said sarcastically. As I put three chocolates into my mouth and six lollipops, I began to get a little addicted to candy. Keyword: little.

Okay, so it looks like me and Lloyd both likes candy...

Well then.