Rock, Paper, Scissors Part 1

Hey y'all!! So this isn't my first time with smut but this is my first published fan fiction from a show. Of course by the title you can tell this a Voltron fan fiction between Keith and Lance.
_______________________
Lance's P.O.V.

I was walking around the castle when I heard grunting from the training room. I paused before looking into the window. What I saw was the one and only Keith Kogane doing pushups. He wasn't facing the door so I got a front row seat to the "Keith's ass" show. And boy did it turn me on. Sure Keith and I usually fight, like all the time, but that's a cover-up so no one finds out that I really just want to do the deed with him. I know that might sound a bit blunt but it's not like I can get pregnant... right? Anyway I just really wanted to fuck the impulsive paladin.

(A/N: I don't know if I should use their newer lions or older lions when referring to them at times but I prefer the older lions so I'll be using Blue and Red Paladins for them)

But what happened next was so embarrassing I wanted to jump into space and never return. I leaned against the door and it slid open, resulting in my stumbling into the training room and falling on my face.

Keith's P.O.V.

I was training in the the training room when I heard the door open. I was in the middle of pushups when I heard a loud thud and the cry of an idiot. It must of been Lance who fell through the door. I turned my head around while still in the push up position and I saw Lance laying face first on the ground. 'Yup...' I thought. I sat up in a cross-legged position and looked at him, waiting for him to get up. I hated to admit it but I think I was starting to develop feelings for the incompetent blue paladin. I almost didn't notice when Cuban boy sat up, rubbing his face.

Readers P.O.V.

Lance sat up, his hand over his face. "Oww..." He groaned. He finally noticed that Keith was looking at him. "Can I help you...?" The raven haired paladin asked. Lance's face suddenly heated up with embarrassment. "Oh yeah!! I just came in here.. to tell you... that you suck..." He said, his voice trailing off. Keith snorted, and Lance thought it was the cutest thing. "Clever," He said with a small smile. "Oh yeah? Well I'd like the see you do better!" The blue paladin challenged. "Gladly," Keith responded, standing up. Lance saw him walk over and replied with, "Wait what..?" Keith pulled Lance to his feet and pulled him into a kiss. Lance's eyes widened in shock. Keith pulled away with a smirk. Lance could still feel the sensation of Keith's lips on his even after the red paladin had pulled away. Lance finally got to his senses and pulled Keith into another kiss. Keith smiled into the kiss and placed his hands on the Cuban boy's slender hips. Lance ran his fingers through Keith's raven haired mullet. The tan skinned boy usually made fun of Keith's hair but he actually loved it. Lance pulled away from the kiss, panting. Keith smirked and began to palm Lance. Lance's breath caught in his throat and he began moaning quietly. "Oh come on... I want to hear you~" Keith said with a smirk. "B-Bedroom," Lance begged. Keith nodded, and took Lance to his room. He closed the door and locked it. They sat in Keith's bed and kissed more, each of them fighting for dominance inside each other's mouth. Lance finally pinned Keith beneath him.

"Are you ready for the time of your life?" Lance asked with a devilish smirk. "Wait..." Keith stopped him, sitting up. "I'm not bottom, you're bottom," He said. "What?" Lance responded, his voice raising in surprise. "No I'm top, you're bottom," He said. "Why don't we settle this?" Keith asked, cracking his knuckles. "No. We're settling this like men," He said. Keith raised an eyebrow as he watched Lance hold out in a flat position before hovering a sideways fist above his other hand.
"Rock. Paper. Scissors." He said with a a confident smirk
"Rock, paper, scissors?" Keith asked, not surprised by Lance's choice. "What? Too scared to fight me?" Lance asked. Keith rolled his eyes and returned the Cuban boy's confident smirk. "Bring it on," Keith did the same hand positions as the blue paladin. "Ready?" Lance asked. "Always," Keith replied.

"Rock...."

"Paper..."

"Scissors.."

"Shoot!" They said at the same time.

Lance stared in shock at the result of the game. He was holding out scissors while the raven haired boy was holding rock and a confident grin. He slowly pushed Lance onto his bed, his hands against Lance's shoulders. "I win~" He smirked. He entwined his fingers with Lance's. "Get ready for the time of your life,"
__________________________
So I hoped you guys liked that! Every time I think about Keith and Lance doing it I imagine them fighting for dominance lol. So I'll probably be switching it up.

Anyway I hoped you guys liked that! Part 2 should out soon!!

~☾Red☽