Rock, Paper, Scissors Part 2

PART 2 Y'ALLLLL
_______________________
"Get ready for the time of your life,"

Reader's P.O.V.

Keith smiled as he kept his face close to Lance's. Lance pouted before he felt a hand slide up his shirt. He could feel Keith's skilled hand play with his right nipple while another hand held both of Lance's hands above his head. The Cuban boy's breath got caught in his throat as he felt the red paladin play with his sensitive nipples. Keith smirked, "What? Not going to fight back?" Lance glared at him. "F-Fuck you," He groaned. "Nope. I'll be the one doing the fucking here today thank you," Lance continued to glare at him before Keith pinched his nipple with a tight grip between his fingers. Lance let out a moan that he didn't expect to come out. The blue paladin blushed when he heard that noise come out of him but Keith just smirked more. He switched nipples and continued to listen to Lance's quiet moans which were just like music to him. After more teasing he noticed that little Lance was begging to get out of its cage. He smirked and moved his hands away to unbutton Lance's pants. He saw Lance's boxers and Lance's already hard dick. He wanted it. He liked his lips and looked up and saw that the Cuban boy was watching him. Keith pulled Lance's boxers down with a smirk before watching his tan member spring out of it's cage. He gently took Lance's cock in his hands before he licked the shaft up and down. He felt the blue paladin shudder before he let out an erotic moan. Keith had started to suck his tip. Lance's moans grew louder as Keith put more and more into his mouth. "K-Keith... ha-ha..." He panted. Keith took this as a signal and began to deep throat the Cuban boy. "Ha.. Gah!" Lance moaned, clutching the sheets below him. Once Keith thought Lance was hard enough he removed both of their clothes so they were both naked. Keith was reaching for lube when he felt a gaze. He looked over and saw Lance staring at his member. "What? You like it?" Keith asked with a smirk. "It's.. big.." Lance said in wonder. Keith chuckled. "It feels bigger once it's inside of you," He said in a seductive whisper before he squirted the lube into his hands and rubbed it on his dick. He flipped Lance over on his stomach and lubed up his opening. "You think you can take it?" Keith asked. "Just shut up and do it," Lance grumbled. Keith smirked before slowly pushing his member inside of Lance. Lance let out a low groan as Keith entered him. Keith let him adjust and he started to thrust in and out when Lance nodded to him, giving him the go signal. Lance began moaning in pain and pleasure. Keith picked up speed which caused Lance to moan more. Keith soon began to go roughly and even deeper, which caused Lance to go crazy. "Ahh! Nghh! Keith!! F-Fuck!" Lance moaned as he clutched the bed sheets. "Why are you so fucking big!?" He shouted angrily as Keith went balls deep inside of Lance. Keith placed his hands on Lance's hips for support. "Told you it felt bigger inside," Keith smirked. "F-Fuck you!" Lance yelled, though he was in pure bliss. He loved what Keith was doing to him and was going into sexual overdrive.

"GAH!"

Lance moaned loudly when Keith slammed into his prostate. Keith smirked and continued to ram inside of Lance, hitting his prostate over and over again. "Ngh! Ahh-HA!" Lance moaned. "I-I'm close!" He yelled. "M-Me too..." Keith grunted. Keith went a little rougher before he came inside of Lance after one final ram. Lance felt Keith's final ram inside of him and he came all over the bed and his chest. Both of them sat there for a moment, panting before they laid down on the bed. Both of them looked happily at each other. "How was that?" Keith asked. "Fucking amazing," Lance replied. The raven haired boy smiled. "Just wait until it's my turn," Lance replied. Keith rolled his eyes but continued to smile. "Whatever," They wrapped their arms around each other and fell asleep from exhaustion.
__________________________
How was that? I thought I could have done better but it's late and I want to save some of the kinky stuff for Lance to do on Keith ;3
See y'all next time!

~☾Red☽