2(CeliaXSnape)

Celia said she that she volunteers as tribute so I'm gonna make this.

Celia woke up early in the morning. She knows the adorable Draco Malfoy would be awake. He wakes up early too.. They're absolute soulmates.. don't you think?

Celia smiled, thinking about her crush. she decided to wait at the entrance of the Slytherin house, so she could coincidentally "bump into each other"

She got changed putting on her robe, and exited the Ravenclaw headquarters. It was chilly in Hogwarts this morning, the December frost bordered the windows, as a white owl flew away outside.

"Probably Harry Potter's owl.." Celia whispered to herself.

"Ugh, Harry Potter is so annoying." An annoyed voice snarled behind Celia.

Celia smiled, her spirits lifted. Only one person hated Harry Potter this much.. Draco Malfoy!

Celia turned around waiting to see Draco's adorable Pale face and plastered salty expression.

But.. it was someone else. Who Celia forgot, also clearly despised Harry as well.

Severus Snape.

"Oh, good morning Professor Snape." Celia smiled, cheeks turning red. Snape stared into her soul like he knew exactly who Celia loved.

"Do you love..." Snape smiled, a very knowing smile.

Celia waited, cringing at his pause.

"Me?"

Celia blurted out without thinking..

"Yes.. how did you know?"