1- Bronies🦄~ Kiribaku

🌸🐑fluff🐑🌸

😍🍋lemon🍋😍

☕☕- Both Kiri and Kat are dating. Theyre 15, like in the show lol
And that's the tea. Enjoy! ~

Kiri POV
I shove my dirty clothes that layed on my floor in my hamper. I hurry up and throw any trash away that was scattered around.
Katsuki's coming over to hang out.
He's a pretty clean person, and I'm not the cleanest person. Like at all.
I'm so excited for him to come over! My parents are away on vacation.
I scramble around my room, finishing my cleaning. Kat will be here any minute now. I look around my room, satisfied with my work. It's quiet, until "Why is your room so clean Eijiro?" A tiny feminine voice came. I turned around to see my little sister, Sakura, standing at the doorway of my room. I jump at her sudden appearance. I sighed when I realized it was just her.

That was the other thing, I had to watch her while my parents were away.
"Because, my bo- uh, my friend is coming over soon!" I reply. She doesn't know I'm gay, she's six, she wouldn't understand. My parents know about Kat, but she doesn't.
She is a sweet little thing, really.
She carries around this dirty but cute stuffed bunny, she calls it num nums. She has long, black thin hair, and the sweetest little voice to go with her sweet little chubby face.
She looks like a small girl version of me, actually!
"Your friend? Does mommy know?" She asks, putting her hands on her hips.
Well, she's pretty sassy, too.
"Yes, mommy knows!" I say back, copying her sassy tone and putting my hands on my hips. She giggles at me. She's wearing her purple pajamas still, with little flowers, and I wore my casual clothes, grey sweats with a red riot tee.

"Ding dong!" The doorbell rang.
"Stay in your room and play with your ponies or something, Sakura." I smile at her, patting her head as I walk past out of my room to get the door, excitedly. "But I wanna stay with you and your friend!" She whines. I turn around, half way down the stairs. "We're gonna be busy doing.. Homework! We won't be too long, I hope.." I smiled, but mumbling the last part.
I mean hey, who knows what could happen in a house with no parents!~

I run down the stairs, turn the corner, and stop in front of the front door. I take a deep breath, trying to look calm, before I open the door. I open the door to see my sexy boyfriend, wearing baggy ripped jeans that kinda sagged, a black fitted tank top, and a slightly oversized UA Letterman jacket over it. "Hey kat!" I smile. "Sup Ei," He replies as he walks in. I shut the door behind me. "So, my parents aren't home, but-" Was all I could say, before I turned around and Kat kissed me. I kissed back and smiled through it. He pressed our bodies together and put his arm on the door, above my head. I out my hand on his chest, trying to pull away, but not finding myself to do it. "EIJIRO, IS YOUR FRIEND HERE?!" The small voice called as I heard it run down the stairs. Dammit, my sister.
Kat jumps back and turns around, confused and panting. Sakura runs around the corner and her big, also sharp, grin, comes into view.
"Who..?" Kats mumbles as he turns back to me. "That's what I was going to tell ya!" I chuckle. "...Is it mine..?" He asks. I slap his arm and laugh. "No! This is my little sister, Sakura Kirishima. I'm watching her while my parents are gone." I explain. She walks up to my side and wraps her arm around my leg, Kat still being close, but not very close. "Sakura, this is my friend, Katsuki Bakugou!" I introduce them. He looks pretty shocked as he stares down at her, then she holds he tiny hand out. He has huge hands compared to my sisters, so he holds his index finger out. She takes it and shakes it, with an adorable smile. That was the cutest thing I've ever seen! He smiles, then turns to me and mumbles, "You said your parents are leaving for the week and I could come over... I thought you meant we could fu-" "OKAY KATSUKI!" I quickly covered his mouth before he could finish, knowing what he was going to say. He was mumbling, but she probably still could hear. "She's six, ya can't say that stuff around her..!" I mumble back. He rolls his eyes.
"So what do you want to do then?" He asks. "Sakura will be in her room playing, so we can just go yo my room!" I say, making her let me go. "But Eijiro! I wanna do big kid stuff with you guys!" She whines. "No, go play, we'll be out in a few hours, okay?" I reassure her as we start walking up the stairs, with her in front of me and Kat behind me. "Okay fine.." She pouts, walking down to the other end of the hallway to her room. "Love you too!" I call to her as she shuts her door. I chuckle and me and Kat walking into my room.
"So, what do you wanna do?" I ask. "This.." Kat replies before he slams me hard on the wall and connects our lips.
Man, I love this side of him.
The kiss deepens as he lifts me up and brings me too my bed, my legs wrapped around his waist. He sits on the bed with me on his lap facing him, and I pull away for air.
This isn't the first time this has happened, my parents gone and Kat comes over and we.. Ya know.. But I'm a little worried with my sister down the Hall. Usually when Kat comes over, she's at a friends house. If he stays the night, she's sleeping. Or I'll go over to his house. She never has even seen him till today.
I wrap my arms around his neck and look at him with a red face, panting.
I continue the kiss and begin to roll my hips on him. I moan as he touches me. Everywhere.
"Fuck Eijiro, you feel so damn good.." He grunts as I rub myself on his dick, him squeezing my thighs.
I could feel his large boner on me as he grabs my hips and thrusts onto me slightly, obviously wanting something more.
The lust in me takes over as I begin to give him what he wants cuz I want it too.
After about five minutes of us, now laying down, and kissing each other sloppily, I felt him slide his fingers into my pants.
He slides my sweats and underwear at the same time down to about my knees, my hands pinned above my head, when there's a loud knocking on the door.
Both of our eyes shot open as he stops stripping me and looks to the door. "..what..?" I call, breathing heavily as we're both frozen, hoping she doesn't open the door. "I'm bored, Eijiro.." I hear my sister say. Me and Kat both sigh, realizing it's not gonna happen today. "Okay, I'll be out in a few minutes.." I say as Kat let's my hands go from above my head. I pull my pants and stuff back up as he climbs off the bed. "Hey," I say before walking out my bedroom door, him standing not to far away from me. He hums in response. "Tonight, kay?~" I smirk, and wink at him. He stares at me. "It's like you want me to fuck you like right now, even if your sisters watching.." He grumbles as he looks away and crosses him arms. I laugh and reach my hand out to my doorknob. "Your going at there with that?" He says. I turn around. "Huh?" I ask, confused. He looks down at my lower half and points. "You want your sister to see your huge ass bulge?" He smirks. I blush. "Dammit, see what you did!" I whine jokingly. I really don't know what to do with it, to be honest. I mean, I've gotten good at hiding it before I met Kat when every cute boy I saw would turn me on, but after I met Kat, I never had to hide it because I only like him, and I never have to hid it from him, obviously.
He holds his jacket out to me.
"You don't have to, babe I have my own.." I smile. "Nah, it'll be really big on ya and it'll cover you, plus, I want you to wear it." He replies. I smile and take it. I slip it on and it does cover me.
"Thanks, katsu~" I thank him. "Your welcome, Eiji~" He replies, just as flirtatious. I open the door to see my sister waiting about two feet from my door. "What do you wanna do?" I sigh with a smile. "Can we play ponies?" She smiles, holding a bright colored horse out in my direction. I look behind me to Kat. "You wanna play?" I chuckle. He hesitated. "Ponies..?" He says, raising an eyebrow. "Yes!" I say. "...Fine, but only cuz she's adorable.." He sighs. "Okay, well play with you!" I chuckle as she takes me and Kat's fingers, leading us to her room.

We walk into her room.
She has purple walls, with pink butterflies, which my mom had done. She has a twin sized bed, a dresser, a toy box that used to be mine, and a whole bucket of ponies, that sat in the middle of the floor. Me and Kat looked like giants, walking into the small and feminine room.
Kat looks around at the girly scene as my sister plops on the floor. "Come sit!" She says, patting the two open areas next to her. "Will we even fit..?" Kat says. "Yeah, I do this all that time, just go with it!" I chuckle as I too plop on the floor. He sighs and sits where she told him to.
Third person POV
Kat felt slightly weird, playing with girly ponies with a six year old and his boyfriend, but he started to get pretty comfortable after a little bit.
There sat the three, sitting and playing my little pony, friendship is magic type stuff, Happily.

And that night, Kiri gave Kat a little magic~

__________________________________________________
Ik I'm trash lmao
Vote for more!
Word count: 1778