7- What's up, Hot topic?☠️~ Kamijiro

🌸🐑Fluff🐑🌸

☕☕☕- Kami and Jiro are both 18, and Jiro works at hot topic in the mall. ;-; that's all I shall say!😂
And that's the tea!~☕

Literally no one asked for this but oh well-

💖Enjoy!💖

Kaminari POV💛
I got bored with sitting at home alone all day, so I decided to go to the mall. There's usually something interesting enough there I guess.
I mean what's better than hitting game stop and hot topic, grabbing some food and maybe meeting a few babes, ammirite??
I picked out a good outfit, which was black ripped jeans and a white T-shirt with a blue and black flannel wrapped around my waist, a casual black leather jacket, and a pocket chain, spiked earrings and a necklace for jewelry.

I walked around the mall, passing people and drinking the soda I bought in boredom. Thought it would be more interesting here tbh, but it is dry as fuck in here.

It's Saturday, I thought chicks came to the mall a lot?!
I went to game stop and grabbed a few video games to play with my best bros, Hanta and Eijiro, later.

Then I went to hot topic, since that's our favorite place and I have sum hot cash. It's kinda like V-bucks, I think.
I walked in, my hand shoved in my pocket while the other held my bag and drink as I looked around.

They had some cool Rick and Morty stuff on display in the front this week, which intrigued me because I fuckin love that show.

I casually looked through the merch on display, deciding on a T-shirt with Rick and Morty and a portal on it, a keychain with Rick on it, and a cool black snapback hat with Pickle Rick on the front.

As you know, the store is a bit on the small side and a bit crowded.

I turned with the three things in my hands and my clumsy ass bumped into someone.

"Shit, sorry!" I turned to the person, hearing something of theirs fall to the ground.
"'S okay.." They mumbled. I was taken aback when I saw that it was a pretty girl that worked here.
She bent over to pick up the small box she held, then looked up at me.
She looked like a typical emo.
She was wearing a kinda short black skirt with suspenders, knee high socks, and a black shirt that had a detailed skull on it, tied up in the back to make it fit her small size. She had short dark purple hair, lots of eyeliner, and if my eyes weren't fucking with me, earphone plugs coming from her ears I think?

"This damn store is too crowded." She said, making sure everything was in the box.
"Yeah, a little. You work here?" I asked, feeling fucking stupid for asking because she obviously does.
She looked down at her walkie talkie in her hand then at her name tag and lanyard she wore for work, then looked up at me.
Her name tag said "Jiro" On it.
"Yeah, that was a dumb question.." I blushed.
"It's fine. You wanna check out yet?" She laughed a little.
"Uh yeah! Sure." I smiled.
She led me through the store. On the way there, I saw a big bin with skull nail polishes and perfumes, which they always had there. It was buy two get one free, so I had to grab some.
I quickly grabbed a black and a yellow nail polish, then grabbed a random perfume, not even thinking about it, then catching up with Jiro.
She went behind the counter and I set my stuff down, then she began looking through it and scanning it, her seemingly usual dead pan look on her face.
"Rick and Morty fan?" She glanced up. "Yeah, I love that show!" I replied. "Me too, Rick's pretty cool." She gave a small smile. Wait why is she so adorable??
I looked down and realized that I grabbed nail polish and perfume.
Shit what if she thinks I'm gay??!
"You like perfume?" She smirked with a small laugh. "No! I just grabbed a random one, I didn't even think about it!" I replied quickly.
"I'm just jokin, lucky for you this one smells really good." She said as she scanned it.
"Oh, nice." I nodded. Then I had to go and open my mouth again. "I'm not gay, by the way. And I'm single." I said, giving a dumb smile.