prologue

"I hate you! I hate you! I h-hate..." harry cried, punching louis chest weakly.

"You don't mean that love" louis sighed grabbing his dainty wrists pulling him closer. "Haz.."

"I-i...know.." he whimpered bottom lip trembling as he pulled away from louis, wrapping his arms around himself. "And i should... i should! But i... i c-cant."

"You can... harry..."

"I-I cant do this!.. not an-anymore" harry choked out a sob falling from his red bitten lips.

"Harry! Please... i had to-"

" y... you're getting m-marri- oh god.." he whimpered covering his face with his trembling hands.

"Baby... forgive me... they said i had to... or...or they wo-"

" no! I f-forgave you... when you started w-with.... with h-her. I forgave y-you... when you thought you got briana p-pregnant. Y-you wasn't supposed to... that wasn't part of.... but you did i-it any way.. you didnt have to fuck her! I took you back when y-you cheated on me... but now your getting ma-married.. that's a promise..a commitment... i-i cant... not this t-time... louis im not d-doing that.... i cant be the booty call... im not being your side piece when your done with you w-wife... i think we need a.."

"Baby.. calm down... just think... you are just mad. Sleep it off... or... baby, i know how to cheer you up" louis frantically announced, clumsily going to unbutton harrys shirt.
He was scared of losing the curly haired boy, his mind was rarcing and he could only think of one way to get through to him. He couldnt.... he couldnt lose harry. Not now. Not ever.
He placed hot desprate kisses on harrys neck, nibbling and sucking leaving fresh pink lovevites.

The boy gasped in surprise hands going up to run his hands through louis hair, mind getting blurred and drifting away from the betrayal he felt in his heart.
He tilted his head back to give him more access.

So stupid . Yet he didnt stop it. Around louis he couldnt think straight. Ever.

Louis messily palmed him through his jeans and harry panted out whines of protest, but couldnt help but to flutter his eyes closed and jerk his hips foward to meet louis.

Louis grinned moving to unbutton his jeans leaving sloppy kisses against harrys jaw.

But then something clicked in harrys head.

"N-no... louis.. stop" he sighed heavily pulling away and petting at louis hands so he would stop.

Louis bit his lip, tears gathering in his eyes, because maybe this time a sloppy blowjob wouldnt work. Desperate makeup sex wouldnt work.

Harry was hurt, and serious. "Please... please dont leave me... harry... hazza. You cant leave me."

Harry whimpered looking away and doing up the buttons on his shirt. "Dont marry her and ill stay.."
It was silent. The silence was deafening. And harry could feel a tear fall when a few more seconds passed by, because he knew what louis answer would be.

" i.... i cant..." louis sighed in defeat.

"Then i cant wait for you any longer louis... i love you... but i dont think.... I-I dont think y-you love m-me... atleast not e-enough."

----
A/N: uhhh new story... i know i shouldn't really be writing any more stories, but when an idea comes to mind i write it!!!
A little bit of smut there... definitely my first time so... its crap, but it was necessary.
Anyway so that was the prologue for the new book!!

Vote share comment comment

Ax