chapter one

"Lou... lay with me. Just for a while... please." i didnt want to sound desperate but i didnt want to part with the warmth of his body.

Not when i knew eleanor would be the next person to feel it.

Eleanor as a person wasnt bad. She is sweet. Like really sweet and that honestly made matters worst. I wouldn't feel bad for hating a bitch.
But she is a literal angel, who happened to fall for my louis.

So all my pint up anger and pain was forced on her. Not really fair, but when i think of the kisses and cuddles she gets, how she can go on a date with him without being harassed, i find it appropriate.

Briana. I've met her once and just like eleanor i hate her.

I, harry styles, can never measure up to either of these girls for one simple fact. Im a man, and in this time and age, im not allowed to love who i love.

Though i cant blame everything on them. Louis himself made no effort to make things change, or to lessen that damned bruise on my heart that i was worried wasnt going anywhere anytime soon.

" Babe, i have to go meet up with Eleanor. Im sorry. You already know my schedule. I would stay if i could... but i cant." Louis sighed and i let out a breath jutting my bottom lip out in a pout.

I wanted to force him to stay with me, so we could lay there and enjoy each other all day, but he was right. Today was a big day.

He chuckled and i know he's thinking im childish for pouting but like i knew he would, he leaned down to peck my lips.

I couldn't keep the sad expression and slowly a smile made its way to my face as i leaned into the kiss moving my lips with his to deepen it.

He let out a satisfied hum and i couldn't help but feel smug, because no matter what, none of the girls could kiss him like me. Because i love him, and he loves me.

I tried my best to wiggle unto his lap, but before i could he broke the kiss, pushing against my chest lightly.

" haz... im going to get going"

I nodded solemnly eyes focused on the red comforter sprawled everywhere.

I couldn't just watch him leave. It would hurt too much, i didnt want to see his back to me, his head hung in regret, because he knew, i knew what him and eleanor would be up to.

He knows how much that hurt me, yet he still does it, and i don't understand why. What is this? Cheating.

But was he cheating on me or her.
Recently I've felt more like a side peice than his boyfriend whom he loved and cherished.

He stopped taking me out on dates.
It was never anything public for obvious reasons but we'd dress up and sit in eithers house and watch movies or teach eachother how to cook, or just simply cuddle.

Now besides when we are with the guys or doing concerts or meet and greets, all we do is have sex and maybe cuddle.

But, yet, im sticking around because i love him.

The sound of a door slamming stole me from my thoughts. Finally i looked up and like i thought, louis was gone.

And thats when the first tear fell, leading to the rush of many others.

_

"Harry! Im home!"
Id stop crying a while ago, because it was useless. Would crying get my louis back? No.

I texted zayn and told him to come over because im sick of being left alone with my thoughts, because the more i think about the situation im in the more i feel the familiarity of being usued, and i didnt like that.

Because i love louis, and he loves me.

Zayn obviously doesn't know what come alone means cuz he went and brought niall and liam with him.

Though im not mad cuz the more the merrier right?

The three boys walked into the room, seeming to sense the sadness like it gave off a smell.

"... you okay?" Zayn asked hesitantly placing down a bag of crisps on the bedside table.

Niall and liam had an identically sad expression but i just shook my head offering them a soft smile.

I didnt want pity, and i didnt want to dwell on what a disaster my relationship has become.

"Is.... is it louis?" liam muttered.

The other two gave eachother a look, because they knew it was true. Id never be so sad over anything else really.

I debated not telling them, cause in honesty its embarrassing how i still stay with him when its always like this. But i love him.

"He went out with eleanor... to her house"

It was quiet for a moment and i supposed they were trying to find words to comfort me. But there were none.

"Im going to kill him! And that bitch. What does he always do this and then claims he loves you? But hes obviously fucking that bit-"

I hadnt noticed i started crying until nialls rant was cut short and he was looking at me in regret.

"O..oh! Im so sorry i .. i didnt mean to..."

But i shook my head wiping the tears that fell down my face. "No, dont apoligize niall.... its true. Hes with her everyday, when he leaves me. I just- i feel so alone in the relationship."

"Harry, i know you dont want to hear this but... maybe, this isnt for the best. I mean. You two are young, and there are plenty of people in London that would be proud to be with you. I think louis is just enjoying having three people who give him love. Briana. Eleanor. And you. Hes taking advantage of you harry. An-"

"No! Liam hes not using me, he has to.. f-for our image. If he doesnt management would-"

"He has to go to her house? No paparazzi is there. They dont know where she lives. Hes only going there because he can. Im just trying to make you see. You are in the same position, managment constantly trying to set you up with women. But you dont do it because you love him. He doesn't. He doesnt care about you harry! Not enough anyway. Hes a man. A young one. Hes not going to commit to you when two girls are forced in his face. Its just the truth, and the sooner you see that and leave him the better you will feel."

"Leave" i demanded. With tears blurring my vision i could still see their shocked faces.

"Im sorry... i need to be a-alone right now." I backtracked.

I didnt look at them but i heard their feet moving out the door.

Seconds later my door closed shut and i sighed heavily falling back on my bed with a sob.

Is this what my love life has come to.

In moments like this i really wish i wasn't in love with louis fucking tomlinson.

___

A/N: chapter 1! Feedback

Vote share comment comment

Ax