bottom bakugou x top reader

Warning: Some gay shit ahead don't like, don't read. Ok? Ok

Bakugou's POV

"Ah.. Mmfp..M/N.." I moaned as my (h/c) haired boyfriend licked the tip of my dick. 'Damn him and his hotness.'
M/N took me whole and began bob his head. 'Fuck, why does he have to be so damn good at this?' I grip his hair and pul at it slightly, earning a groan from him. I felt a knot in my stomach.
'Oh fuck.'
"M..M/N, ahhn.. I'm a..about to nnghfuckk.." I release into M/N's mouth and he swallows it. "Mmh.. You taste so good Katsuki.." M/N said huskily as he licked his lips. 'Fuck. That was hot.' I bite my lip only for them to be separated again and my mouth was invaded as M/N shoved three of his fingers into it. "Suck." He ordered.
'Like hell am I gonna let him boss me around..' I scoff and glare at the male on top of my through my half lidded eyes. 'Fuck it.. It feels too good so.. I'll let it slide..'
I start to suck and lick on his fingers, coating them with my saliva. He then takes his fingers out my mouth and puts them at my entrance slowly inserting them. I moan loudly at the pain that was soon mixed and replaced with pleasure. This went on until M/N thought I was ready; He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his crotch. With how horny he was, M/N wasn't patient enough to wait for my adjustment. He began ramming into me as soon as he entered inside, I yelp out in pain and pleasure from the sudden quick thrusts. "Mng.. You're so.. Nnmfg.. Tight Katsuki.." M/N groaned and pounded into me harder.
'Damn this pleasure.'
"Katsuki." M/N moaned.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Katsuki.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"KATSUKI!!"

"SHIT!!" I yelled as I fell out of bed. "Oh, you're finally awake. Sleep well?" M/N asked with a smirk. 'Wait a fucking minute...'

"The hell you smirking for?"
"Did you have a wet dream of me? You were moaning my name quite a bit." My cheeks burn and become a dark crimson color and I throw a pillow at M/N. "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ANNOYING BRAT!!" M/N laughed and ran out my room. "Damn, I swear that stupid M/N will be the death of me."

[22] i want to die reading this