bottom bakugou x porn star reader

Requested by Chaos_Infection

Warning: There's a hella lot of cursing cause Kacchan is a fucking time bomb. And there's nsfw content so don't read if you don't like it

Bakugou's POV

"Ah.. I-I'm gonna..!" The famous porn star, known as M/N L/N, moaned as he came in his hand. "Mng.. A..Ah..Shit." I panted and looked at the cum in my own hand. "Well, fuck." I grumbled as I grabbed a tissue and wiped my hand. 'Shit, I have to go to class tomorrow...' I sigh deeply, dreadingthe thought. 'Guess I gotta go to bed now..'

~timeskip ig~

"Yo, Bakubro!"
'Great. The red haired idiot.'
"The hell do you want?"
"How you doing dude?" Kirishima asked as he gave me a pat on the back. I walked off to my desk, ignoring the dufus while Mr. Aizawa began his lesson leaving time to go by quickly and sooner or later it was lunch. I walked to the cafeteria with the damn extras that keep following me and I notice someone that caught my attention. 'Oh, it's just the guy from that porn I watched last night.' I scoff and shrug off the fact before fully processing what I thought. 'Wait..... THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!?!' I turn my head in a panic. "Yo! L/N, over here!" Kirishima openly called the kid over and I glare at the back of his head,, mentally cursing at him.. 'NO YOU IDIOT! DON'T CALL HIM OVER!!' Despite my eternal curse,  M/N turned his head overand smiled with a wave. "Oh, hey Kirishima!" 'GOD FUCKING DAMMIT HE'S COMING OVER!!' My panic levels only increased the closer the guy got.

Your POV

I walk over to Kirishima but he isn't who I'm exactly interested in. I see a guy with ash blonde and spiky hair sitting next to Kirishima. 'He's kinda hot..'
I sit in front of the attractive male and smile whilar holding my hand out. "Hello, my name is M/N L/N. Nice to meet you." The ash blonde looked away, ignoring my hand. "Katsuki Bakugou." He mumbled and I smiled even more,
"What a nice name! I hope we become good friends Bakugou-kun!" I said cheerfully. "Tch." Bakugou clicked his tongue as a visible tint of rosy red flushed across his cheeks. 'Is he.. Blushing?' I snort. 'It's actually kinda cute.'

~Another time skip~

I was now walking to the storage room because the teacher asked me to put some stuff away. As I near the room, I hear moaning coming from inside. "Who the hell.." I mutter to myself, shocked to hear someone so brave as to masterbate in public. I open the door and stand shocked of who I found in front of me, "B-Bakugou-kun?"

To be continued....
______________________________

343 words!!
[22]491 words
Yay I updated! I think I have the motivation to continue this so..yeah

{Edit: Let's say their in college}
[nother edit[22] guess they're in college and past me can't grammar.]