Jayfeather x (Female) Reader

I remember when Squirrelflight returned with her kits. Hollykit, Lionkit, and Jaykit! I had rushed out to meet them. I were only a kit at the time, barely old enough to be out of the nursery. "Hi, Jaykit!" I mewed. He had been the first one to stand out to me, so I went to him first. "Hello. What's your name?" He asked, in that calm voice of his. "I'm Y/N!" I squealed. We were best friends since.

-10 Moons Later-

My heart was beating fast as you padded to the medicine cat den. I know this is against the warrior code, I thought nervously, But this can't wait! Jayfeather was sorting herbs as you walked in. He flicked his tail in greeting as I came in. I always found it so amazing how he could know so much without vision. "Jayfeather..." I said, sitting next to him. "You know we've been best friends since we were young." I said. My heart felt like it would beat out of my chest. Jayfeather nodded. "I love you!" I blurted out. I bit my tongue. Y/N, you mousebrain! Jayfeather froze, contemplating something. "I love you too," he said in a low voice, "But we have to keep this a secret." Glancing outside to make sure nobody was watching, he wrapped his tail around me. I felt something I couldn't describe. I could feel Jayfeather softly purring as we sat together, two forbidden lovers.

-2 Moons Later-

"Ugh..." I groaned, as I walked into the medicine cat den. "Jayfeather, I can't stand this bellyache! I've had it now for weeks!" Jayfeather walked up to me, caressed me with his tail, and put his head to my stomach. "Oh my StarClan..." He said, a mixture of happiness and sadness on his face. "Y/N, you're having my kits!" Jayfeather said, not able to hide his excitement. I licked his cheek. "I love you so much." Jayfeather purred.