Hollyleaf x (Female) Reader

As you lay on the cold stone floor of the cave, you could hear the echo of your breathing. "I'm such a mousebrain." Hollyleaf said behind you, pacing in circles. "Running away from camp was stupid enough, but why did I have to drag you with me?" You sighed, fixing your (eye color) eyes on a bit of light glinting on the ceiling of the cave. It almost looked like a star. Hollyleaf grumbled and sat down, trying hard to think of what to do. After a while, her eyes lit up. "Maybe.... maybe we don't leave." She said. You purred with amusement. "Don't be silly, Hollyleaf." She wasn't done yet though. "Wait, wait, think about it. There are plenty of bats in here to eat! And there are some little streams throughout the cavern." She seemed desperate. "And... We could be together. The warrior code wouldn't hold us back!" You nuzzled her softly. "Hollyleaf, we're going to find a way out of here, and we'll do it together."

~Later~

It seemed like you and Hollyleaf had been wandering the rocky pathways in this cave for days, only stopping to drink and hunt. "This is hopeless." Hollyleaf grumbled. "We'll never find our way out." But, you continued walking anyways. Hours and hours went by, until you noticed something. It seemed like.. a faint white beam of light? "Oh my StarClan!" You raced towards it, seeing a cave entrance. "Hollyleaf, we made it!"