2. Alone..

Reese ran out of the room. As you finished bandaging Zach's foot he sat down on the floor in-front of you. ,,You know, I want to get to know you better. You really seem like a nice person.", he said smiling. ,,Well, we kissed.. so.. but don't think that I am a slut! I don't kiss random guys because I like it! But actually this kiss..", you stopped talking. ,,This kiss.. what? Was it bad?", Zach's eyes went wide because he was afraid that he is a bad kisser. ,,N-no! It's just.. that was my first kiss..", you mumbled the last part. ,,T-that was your first kiss?!" ,,I shouldn't have told you that.." ,,No it's okay. It's just.. that it was my best kiss I've ever had and I am really impressed that, that was your first one.." ,,You're best kiss so far? Wow.. Thank you. I feel much better now!", you smiled.

,,So why don't you tell me something about you?", Zach asked licking his lips. ,,Well, where do I start. Uhh yeah! I've been in school for like 9 or 10 years, but my mom couldn't effort it anymore so I had to quit. Now I need a job to get money." ,,You want to go back to school?" ,,No, but I want to help my mom so we can pay off this house where we're moving in right now." ,,Wow, that's interesting."

Myta came in. Your mom, too.
,,Zach, y/n we need to talk to you guys.", Myta said. ,,Yeah what is it?", I asked. ,,Honey, me and y/m/n are going to a beach for a month-" ,,A MONTH?", Zach jumped up. ,,Yes, but you guys can stay if you want to." ,,Sounds fair enough, but you're really gonna let us alone?", Zach asked. ,,We trust you. I know it is really happening fast, but since the children have summer break we wanted to go to the beach." ,,So when are you guys gonna leave. And who is going to the beach, you two, Reese, Ryan.. dad, too?", Zach asked. ,,We were actually gonna leave today, but since we still need to pack out things we have to leave tomorrow." ,,Y'all are making really quick decisions, don't you?", Zach sighted.

The rest of the evening was nice. You had to go home so when it was the next morning you woke up by some birds sounds. You then heard a door bell ring so you stood up and opened it.
You were still really tired so you just looked down hoping the person is gonna talk so you can recognize the voice. ,,sorry. Were you still sleeping?" It was Zach. You looked up with almost closed eyes. ,,No, Zach. I was just jamming around to a full blast rock music. YES I WAS SLEEPING YOU DORK!" ,,ouh sorry. But didn't you say bye to your mom?", he asked. ,,what?!" ,,they already left." ,,Stop lying!" ,,I am telling the truth." ,,I am gonna call her later then. I can't believe she left without telling me." You walked in again, but Zach held your wrist. ,,Wait don't you want to do something since nobody is here?",,Actually that is a really great idea.", I said turning around to him. ,,Put some clothes on so we can go to the grocery store. We need some food." ,,We? So you want to say that we are going to live under the same roof for a month?" ,,So you thought we were gonna live separated?", Zach asked. ,,Y-yes. But we can live together, too." ,,Okay. Now put on some clothes and let's go grocery shopping!"

You went upstairs and put on some comfortable clothes. You went back downstairs as you aCcIdDeNtLy run into Zach and he fell on top of you. You blushed. ,,Z-zach..", you mumbled. You felt his warm breath on your lips and your eyes were connected. He gave you a peak kiss, admired your eyes and gave you a more pleasuring kiss. He closed his eyes, so did you.
You pulled away. ,,Zach I-" "No it's my fault. I am sorry. I couldn't resist..", he answered as he stood up. He helped you up. ,,It's okay.." ,,DoYouWantToBeMyGirlfriend!", he said really fast. ,,What?" ,,Sorry. I always had those relationships that didn't even last long, you know. And I know, I know, we just met yesterday, but you are just something special. And I think it would be fun." ,,Zach..I-" ,,Just for this one month, please!" ,,Zach listen-" ,,Come on!" ,,I really would like to be your girlfriend, even though.." ,,Even though.. what?" ,,You're the only boyfriend I've ever had.." ,,Seriously?",he laughed ,,Don't worry, y/n, we're going to have the best time together." You smiled as you walked through the door.

- at Walmart -

...