That Video's Not For Posting (Frerard One Shot)

“Hey, Frank! Guess what time it is,” I shouted across the house.

“It’s five thirty,” he called back sarcastically.

I fell in love with Frank through a computer screen. I was watching youtube one day when I just so happened to stumble across one of his videos. Out of curiosity, I watched it. The video was of him singing Holiday by Green Day. Most of his videos were of him singing or playing guitar or both, but some were vlogs. I loved to watch his vlogs and hear about his life and who he was.

I have been making youtube videos since I was about nineteen years old. My channel has become pretty popular over the past four years. I have about 40,000 subscribers. I’m pretty proud of how far I’ve come as a youtuber. My videos are usually skits, songs, parodies, tags, and sometimes random things my subscribers ask me to do.

I met Frank at vidcon two years ago, when I found out that we lived in neighbouring towns. We began to do collaborations together and soon enough we were best friends. We’ve done dozens of skits and songs together on both my channel and his.

We started dating last year, when I confessed that I fell in love with him after watching him sing in one of his videos. He recently moved in with me and now we help each other with our videos.

“No, Frank! It’s time to record!”

“What?!”

“Get your ass over here,” I shouted. “We’re making a video,” I said as he entered the living room, where I had my recording equipment set up. We both sat down on the floor and I checked the camera to make sure that the lighting was right and that it was a good angle. “Perfect.”

“What are we doing today,” Frank asked.

“It’s a surprise,” I said, smirking.

“Tell me,” He whined.

“I’m recording now,” I warned before jumping in front of the camera like a hyper squirrel and plopping back onto the floor, sitting pretzel style. “Ayy guys it’s mee,” I said in my usual, over excited voice that I basically only use in my videos. “I’m on my living room floor with Frankiee!!”

“Hey, stink butts,” Frank laughed.

“And today we’re going to do the boyfriend tag!” I pulled a folded up piece of paper out of my back pocket and opened it up before clearing my throat. “First question… Where did we meet?”

“Well, we met at vidcon two years ago, but before that we both watched each other's videos.” Frank smiled at the camera, remembering the moment when we met for the first time. “He said: ‘hey! aren’t you the guy who sang holiday?’ and I was all like ‘yeah. I like your videos.’”

“That impression of me was spot on,” I said sarcastically, making fun of the way he made my voice sound all high pitched and girly. “Okay, next question… Where was our first date?”