Takoyaki-San

Forth sighed as he fan himself with his own hand. He looked around the multi-national stalls he had to guard. Right now, there were less people since the sports championships started.

Especially, that basketball championships that included Phana. Almost all of the visitor of the Campus's Summer festival and championships went there to watch him play. Including those pretty and cute girls from the convents nearby. 

Forth sighed again. He wanted to cheer for the teams from engineering instead of doing things like this. He can't even take a peek at the team preparation now that he was the leader of the security guard division. Be damned those people from the council, the promised lunch and drink hadn't reach him yet when the sun was already this high. Now he had to buy it himself.

"Ow..." Forth flinched as a cold thing touched his cheek.

Forth turned his head around.

"Ai'Beam," Forth greeted as he found Beam with red-brownish Japanese's traditional clothes stood next to him while offering him this cup of iced sweet tea.

"Konichiwa, Guard Leader-san," Beam said as he handed Forth the iced matcha in one shot cup.

Forth turned his head to the iced matcha, then to Beam. Beam nodded and Forth sighed as he opened the cup's lid and gulped down the iced matcha.

"Why so tense? You look annoyed too," Beam said, snickered.

"Ah, yeah, sorry, i mean, thank you, I was about to turn medium rare with this heat," Forth said as he saw Beam put this baby blue electric fan in front of his face. "Thanks, It's so refreshing."

"Yeah, and you have to pay for that now," Beam said and chuckled.

Forth just scoffed and nodded. He then followed Beam to his stall. Beam put a chair across the table and let Forth sat there.

"So what do you want to order, Sir?" Beam asked as he pulled the big sleeves and revealed his pale arms, saying a soft whine, "the fucking sleeves," or something like that.

"Well, what do you have here?" Forth asked as he took the menu list on the table.

"We have onigiri—" Beam said.

"...Sushi," Forth read the menu list.

"Sold out," Beam said with a proud grin.

"Ah," Forth said. "Indeed, illegal doctor gang boosts up the selling, right?"

"They basically just let me stand outside of the stall just so people will see me and come to this damn stall. Can you believe that? It was so fucking hot outside and so I have to use that umbrella," Beam protested. "They fucking used me. I should ask for some money for that, right? How can doctors act like that? I am a doctor too. And now they wanted to watch Pha plays, they left me here, saying that I wasn't cooking before so, I have to cook now. They are fucking unbelievable" Beam whined as he tidied up the table a little, turned on the stove, and chuckled in disbelief. Forth just laughed.

"Ai'Kit?" Forth asked.

"He runs away with his Mingkwan because he doesn't have classes and Mingkwan doesn't have any moon's activity or that hazing activity. He'll probably come back with 10 babies. Whatever, he sold me to the stall's team so he can run away," Beam snorted and Forth laughed again. "You sure enjoy this story, asshole," Beam just clicked his tongue as he smiled yet shook his head gently and sighed.

"Sorry, sorry but it is the first time seeing you this annoyed after you asked Ming about Kit that time," Forth said. "It is interesting."

"Interesting my ass. Right now I rather sit in my room, reading some journals, ya know that," Beam chuckled. "I like air conditioned room," Beam said and Forth just nodded while smiling.