Moving On

(( BTW i'm finally getting into working in other people from the story! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR YOU TO SEE WHO IT IS)))

KEITH'S POV: 

I make my way over to an open table trying not to make eye contact with Lance who has definitely staring at me since I walked through the double doors. I reach for my sandwich as I feel a divot in my table. 'Who the fuck is that. Please don't be Lance please don' be Lance' I slowly look up to an extended hand in my face. 

"Hi i'm Lotor." A boy with long white hair says to me.

"Keith." I give his hand a shake before continuing my question, "So why are you sitting with me? There are like 15 other tables that don't have anyone occupying them?" I say probably looking as grumpy as ever. He looked around noticing just how many empty tables there were. 

"Actually there's 13, and I was wondering if you would like to sit at our table Keith!" He said with hope filled eyes as I quickly shot him a dirty look that read 'why don't you just leave me the fuck alone already'. His face slowly sunk. 

"On second thought. My tables over there," He pointed, " If you ever want to sit with us we will be right there. But i'm going to let you eat because i'm honestly scared." He let out a nervous chuckle and returned to his already crowded table that he squeezed into. Keith looked back making direct eye contact with Lance, I shot him a dirty look, and he only responded by getting up out of his chair and making his way over to my table stopping to whisper something to Hunk as he walked by. 

"What's up with that guy?" Lance said taking a seat right next to me

"You really couldn't sit anywhere else. There literally no one else sitting here." I say sliding slightly away from Lance desperate to get at least an inch between us. 

"I wanted to talk to you. DO you think we could meet on the roof tonight around 9?" He said looking me dead in the eye shooting me an intense smile.

"Um yeah I guess." I say shrugging my shoulders. Lance looked as if he were about to say something else but before he could I simply got up and left the cafeteria not caring that Lance was probably going to follow me. 

When I heard silent foot steps behind me I realized that Lance was actually following me. 'Creep'.

"Lance if your going to follow me you might as well walk next to me and not like some crazy stalker." that's when Keith turned around and everything started spiraling into blackness. 'not again' Keith thought as his whole body hit the cold hard Garrison floor before finally passing out.