Forgive

KEITH'S POV: 

"Keithhhhhhhhh...."

"Keithyyyyyy....." 

"Keith?" 

"Mullet?" 

"Keithhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." 

"Lance I swear to god-" I turn over to see Lance with a cheeky grin on his face holding a tray of food. My eyes widen as he places in down on the bedside table and gets back in bed with me. 

"You were saying?" He says smile halfway disappearing but not fully as he looked right into my eyes, my soul, my everything. I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips, pulling back for a few seconds and flashing him a smile. "Thank you~." I say pulling myself into the taller boy's chest. He chuckles his warm breath tickling my neck and sending shivers down my spine. 

"You need to eat." he says moving me out  of his arms as he carefully grabs the tray next to the bad and places it on my lap. I look at the heap of food on the plate in front of me. I never really ate much even as a kid and this for me could quite as much put me in a coma for the next 4 days, so I decide on just picking at it slowly until he gave up trying to push me to eat it all. 

"So how are you feeling today?" I ask not moving my eyes from the food in front of me, the steam reaching my face making it damp with anticipation. 

"Pretty good, better then yesterday, hey who hit me with that ball anyways, it definitely wasn't you." He asks poking my cheek and waiting patiently for me to finish the food in my mouth, before I answered. 

"Lotor, he practically did it on purpose too. I think someone's jealous..." I say shaking my head letting a smile plaster my face. 

"Okay, remind me to keep an eye on him, second you didn't have to kiss me you know, that was totally unfair, and even if you were to have beaten me I still would've won because you cheated." He said snaking his arms around my waist and placing his head on my shoulder planting a kiss on the side of my neck. 

"I would've won even if I didn't do that, I just wanted to make you feel better about losing." An offended gasp comes from his mouth as he snatches the tray from in front of me and flips our positions so he was straddling me and holding my wrists down to the bed. I squirm under his glare as he lets go of my hands and starts to tickle me everywhere. My stomach burns from laughing as gasps of breath release from my mouth every so often. 

I was rolling around on like the smallest bed ever and he didn't think about the fact that we could literally fall off? And that's exactly what happened. We fell to the floor me on top of Lance this time who was groaning from slamming his back on the hard metal floor, and me on top of him laughing and I move closer to close the distance between our lips. This seems to shut him up, until he finally pulls back putting his hand on my cheek and staring contently into my eyes. 

I could stay like this forever. 

((I know I know short chapter but I promise the next one will be a lot longer! Hitting the thousands again so get your reading hats on because were going for a ride!))