Monday

''trell help me'' i  yelled through the phone.  I was upstairs getting ready to take bath when i started getting sharp pains in my stomach.i hope my baby ok mane i cried on the phone.''najay you gone be ight mane dont worry'' kentrell said then i heard something break down stairs then i heard somebody yelling. najay where you at i heard kentrell yell. ''im in here'' i yelled he ran in my run and picked me up carrying me down stairs. oww i yelled in pain ''i got you'' he said he put me in the truck and went to the nearest hospital.''help i need help ''kentrell yelled at the doctors i started feeling something drip down my leg.and when i looked at my hands to see that it was blood the doctors came rushing to me putting me in a wheel chair and taking me to the back.

kentrell p.o.v

  i started pacing back and forth on the phone with the gang telling them what happend they told me that they was on the way. good thing i was down here for a show cause ion know what would of happened. ''fuck! fuck!fuck! i hope my baby ight mane'' i said to myself ion know what happened for  this to happen to her man. i was in the waiting room for at least 2 fucking hours waiting on the doctors to tell me wassup. ''aye yb the doctors want you mane'' kd said ''are you the farther ''he asked ''yah mane is my baby ight or what'' i said growing impatient  ''yes sir you have a beautiful baby girl'' he said smiling at me a smile instantly grew on my face as he told me that. ''when can i see her'' i asked  ''umm right now ill show you right this way'' he said taking me and the gang to najay and my baby room. i walked in seeing najay smiling holding the baby.'' hey look there go yo daddy'' she said talking to the baby. can i see her i asked ''yah'' she said handing her over to me. i instantly fell in love next thing i know tears started falling from my eyes . this was my first baby girl '' you look just like your mama gurl just beautiful''i said

 i know she lucky she dont look like her potato looking ass daddy najay said laughing hard asf next thing i know kd acting like he cant breath i sent him a death glare At his ass he stopped then

i know she lucky she dont look like her potato looking ass daddy najay said laughing hard asf next thing i know kd acting like he cant breath i sent him a death glare At his ass he stopped then. ''stfu im beautiful'' i said "yah right nigga you look like you been dropped so many fucking times on yo fucking head"Ben said laughing nigga you black asf do stfu" I told em "yah yah what ever"he said "anyways can I hold my niece"kd asked "no nigga I'm holding her"I told em "kentrell let him hold her"najay big head ass said. "ight man only for 5 minuets tho"I told em "I'm next"baby joe yelled "mane stfu wit allat yelling" I told em "ight you big eared bitch times up" Stfu scare face he spat giving me a death glare . Ha baby joe he said passing her around "hey girl you gone be a spoiled mf" he said holding her. "You ain't gone want for nothing I promise I'll protect you as if you were mines" we all are niggga Montana said patting my shoulder . "Can I get my baby back damn" najay said "here you go sis"baby joe said handing her the baby."So what's her name" I asked it took her a minute to answer "naija Amir gaulden" najay said "I like that" I told her .

Najay p.o.v
Knock knock  "come in"I  said "yes mrs.knighton congratulations on your bonds of joy" the doctor said "thank you" I said "well since she was a A preemie we are going to have you stay here until Friday"  "ok" I said "and that's pretty much it" he said wLking out. "Ughhh ion wanna stay here mane" I said "najay shutcho ugly ass up"kd said "mane go back to the fuckin zoo"I spat  "fuck you"  he spat  "you gone be Ight mane"kentrell said   I shot him a death glare cause they food be nasty as tf !  "Aye we gotta go mane" Montana said. "Ight umm najay I'll be back over here in the morning" Ight and bring me some food" I told em as he kissed my forehead. "Yah fasho I'll call u yo see wuh u want" Ight and with that they all walked out the room. It was now juss me and naija I stared at her  for wuh seemed like hours as she slept in my arms.