Next morning 🖤

Ring! ring! My phone ringed "hello" "yah um wuh you want to eat " kentrell asked "umm pancakes with strawberries on the top" Ight I'll be there in 20 minuets "ight I said hanging up the phone. I got on YouTube going to the royal family channel yes I love queen and Clarence. 20 minuets into the video there was a light knock "come in" I said it was kentrell with my food a smile came on my face. My smile faded away when I seen who was behind him."why the fuck is she here" I spat "mane najay chill"he said "nah you can give me my food and get tf out if she gone stay I"spat "i ain't goin no whea so u can stfu with allat"he said "oh girl you really pressed cause I asked you was you a one night stand"she said laughing "Girl Stfu witcha dumb ass"I spat yah yah" she said "anyways whea my baby girl At" kentrell asked hold up I said pressing the nurse button "how may I help you the nurse said umm I want my baby" okay I'll being her in Juss a second" she said thank you I told her "no problem"she said The door open and she brought naija in handing her to me "thank you so much"I told her "your welcome sweet heart I'll come and check on you later" she told me okay I said back "Ouu she got my nose"kentrell said smiling "boi if youn Gone somewhere" I said laughing "kentrell you sure that's yo baby" nene asked I looked at this bitch like she was crazy "yah bitch this his baby so don't worry about my baby hoe" I spat "nene stfu witch dumb ass"kentrell spat matter fact hold up he said doin sum on his phone "yah Montana come get nene and take ha ass home" he spat on the phone. "Really kentrell you doin the fuckin most" she said laughing "get the fuck out girl" I spat "fuck both of y'all asses and kentrell I'm done witcho as" she spat walking out. "I'm so ready to get out of here mane" I said looking around. Najay you know I love you right I heard" kentrell asked me sometimes ion know buh why" I asked "I want you to give us a second chance" he said. "ion know I'll think about it trell" that's betta than nothing he said smiling at naija . "Yah I guess" I said picking at my nails. "Trell"I called out "huh"can you stay the night  I asked "ion  know I'll have to see" he said "yah slatt"I heard kentrell on the phone. "Umm I'll be there in 10"he said hanging up the phone. "Najay I gotta go I got a show" he said ight I said with my head low. "I'll be back before u even know it"kentrell said walking out. "It's juss me and you kash" I said giving her a nickname.

30 minuets later
Knock! Knock! "Come in" I said "how are you doin mrs. Knighton" the doctor asked "I'm doing good" I said "that's good do you have any questions for me"the doctor asked "well yes I'm confused about the gender of my baby wen I went to my doctor appointment they told me it was a boy" I told em "oh yes that happens all the time I guess your doctor didn't really look at the baby" he said "oh well I was so I'm happy either way" I told em

im skipping to 5 month later you guys