ch.56

Faiths pov:

I definitely regretted the last 20 minutes of my life. I shouldve just told Billy no and broke the news to him that I wanted a divorce. So I after we got dressed and went back down stairs I said: Billy. We have to talk. and of course we both sat on the couch and as soon as I went to speak the door bell rang. I let out a huge sigh and Billy stood up saying "I'll get it." and as he walked to the door I had to run to the toilet again...I was throwing up again. I heard Billy say "yeah she right there" & could only imagine him turning around pointing at where I was on the couch and noticing i wasn't there. well Billy yelled "Faith! where'd you go?! we've got company.... Faith! honey." I quickly got up off the bathroom floor wiped my mouth with a rag flushed the toilet and turned the water on to wash my hands just as he was knocking at the door. "Faith. Tim's here." My heart did a little pitter patter and a smile formed, but I coughed clearing my throat and said I would be out in a minute. I brushed my teeth and fixed my self in the mirror. and walked out. I tried not to seem overly excited to see him since Billy was starring a hole through me...so I said hey how have you been? while gesturing for him to have a seat on the couch. "I've never been better Faith. Thanks for asking" & on that note I knew what he was referring to but I had to just be his friend right now... Billy interrupted: "excuse me for a minute guys" as his cell phone rang and he walked towards the stairs "ive gotta take this" & he went upstairs to our room. Tim laid his hand on my thigh "you look amazing. but you also look a little peeked. you feel ok?" yeah yeah. im fine I just didnt get enough sleep I woke way too early this morning. "what thinking about me?" he joked as he winked at me. I giggled softly amd placed my hand on his. I'm sorry I missed our breakfast date I didn't know he was coming home. Tim shook his head "dont worry about it." He stood up and said "I just wanted to see you today." as he pointed and walked towards the door. I impulsively said wait! & walked him right outside the door stood on the porch and kissed him. it lasted a good two minutes lord how I was gonna miss him tonight...