The Night of Your Life - Chapter 1

Disclaimer: For those new to x Readers, [Y/B] is "Your Bias" so, just replace the [Y/B] with your Bias' name same thing with [Y/N] meaning "your name". and Soju is a kind of alcohol/beer of some sort. Enjoy ^^

You first met [Y/B] at one of the new Trainee's singing session, he was there watching us. His gaze mesmerized you. Those deep eyes staring and watching. You knew he was looking as you gave it your all.

Soon after training, [Y/B] came up to you and said "Do you want to go for a drink? New Trainee's are invited". You were only 17 but paid no attention to that a couple drinks of Soju should be okay, it was unbelievable enough that [Y/B] personally came to ask you. Clearly something was wrong, you went with [Y/B] with no turning back, only to see that no other trainee's were there. Just you, [Y/B] and the rest of EXO. 

"Wheres everyone?" you said worriedly.

"Everyone? Their right here" [Y/B] said jokingly

".....aigoo..I---im going back" 

Just as you were about to leave [Y/B] manages to grab your arm, you turn face forward only to be an inch apart from his face. 

"Where are you going? Everyone specially came here to welcome you.." [Y/B] said.

[Y/B] had such a sad expression on, you just couldn't resist it as you unknowingly agree to stay.

"Alright! Whats your name?" said one of the members.

You couldn't recognize any of there faces, due to the Soju they've been offering you.

"Its...its [Y/N]" you said shyly.

"I hope we hear more from you soon, Good luck with training. Life as a trainee in SM is tough but it will get better, you've got looks, talent and skill" 

Hearing [Y/B] saying that to you made you blush.