A party with Exo - Chapter 2

"It's almost midnight. " [Y/B] said. "We should all get going soon."

"Oh come on [Y/B]! It's a celebration party. Just drink up!" said Exo's manager. He was half-sober, singing the newest hit of "Red Light" by F(x) while dragging [Y/B] with him to sing.

"Sing! Sing! C'mon [Y/B]! Why don't you sing with him [Y/N]?" Xiumin slurred. [Replace with Tao if Bias.]

"I should really get going now, My parents are expecting me to get back soon." 

Feeling tipsy, you managed to walk out the party just in time for [Y/B] to catch you slowly collapsing on the pavement. 

The next morning you find yourself in the arms of [Y/B] asleep, clearly caused by a hangover. Not knowing where you are, you hurriedly gathered your belongings and attempted to make a quick escape before anyone finds out.

"Oh god. What happened? What have I done? Please don't tell me we did THAT." 

Dazed and distraught, you somehow zoned out while waiting for the elevator, only to be greeted by [Y/B] still shirtless with an extreme bedhead. 

"Uh..You passed out yesterday. I thought of bringing you home but you were too drunk to tell me where you lived."

Oh. How utterly embarrasing. 

"Hey? Hello? You okay?" [Y/B] said with his face in close proximity to yours.

"AHHHHhhhH! Close! Too close!" you exclaimed whilst frantically covering your face. 

"Oh sorry about that. Listen, here's my number, call me sometime and I'll tell you everything that happened."  

As [Y/B] finishes his sentence, you then apologise for the trouble you've caused and continue to proceed out the building only to be greeted by someone who you least expected.

Your Manager.