Red Handed - Chapter 3

Oh sh*t. What do I do. He's right there. His cold, gloomy eyes staring at me, not matching with his furrow browed face. 

"What are you doing here?" He said impatiently, tapping his foot as he waits for a reply.

"Uhm. Well, they invited me over, and----and I got drunk. And then I think I passed out-----

Just before I finish my sentence my manager cuts me off with a stern lecture.

He sighed. "I know, I know. I told [Y/B] to send you home since I had to keep an eye on the other boys since their manager got drunk aswell. I recieved a call from him this morning saying that you slept over his house. And might you be Oh-so-kind to tell me why your here? "

 "I honestly don't know. All I remember is passing out and thats it really.." you said worriedly.

"What? So, Did anything happen or not?" He said anxiously, still looking at you with a cold glare.

"I don't know. Really i don't! I just woke up this morning not knowing where I am! Why don't you ask [Y/B], I'm positive that he should know since he was the one resposible for sending me home in the first place! It wasn't my fault. I wasn't the one that wanted to get drunk!!" 

As you finished that sentence, you hurriedly leave your manager still standing there. 

You mumbled to yourself  "It wasn't my fault....."

Just as you were out of sight, [Y/B] steps out of his luxurious apartment, well dressed.

"Oh. [Y/B], would you care to explain what the hell is going on here?" 

[Y/B] sighed. "Okay, Okay, I'll explain everything that happened. Come in. I promise I didn't do anything."