Chapter Three

It's Today The event that is.
I was nervous I had to admit I'm sure you could see it on my Face.
Eliza Helped me get ready. I chose- Well Eliza chose a Black dress with Flowers because i couldn't Decide what i wanted to wear so, it Resulted with me Tearing up with frustration and Then Liza yelled and threw it at me... Yea i was stressed to say the least. Though i wasn't mad in the decision because it was between this one and another.

They sent a car for Eliza and I. Honestly this whole thing seems too crazy for me to handle so i had to keep repeating "Liv, You're doing this for the Kids. You're helping them.... Just try not to fall on your Ass, Oh and don't cuss in front of the kids that'd just be a whole other mess"

We Arrive and already there were flashes. Someone opens the door and we step out of the car, and there we were walking down these wooden stairs to

"OH shit is that a Red Carpet? Oh my god Liv we're going to be on a red carpet." Liza Whispers to me.
A red carpet, Huh i swear if i trip on it i'm going to curl into a ball right there and die.

Somebody comes up to me and asks me my name "Uh Olivia Hampton,"

Okay Miss.Hampton I'm going to be leading you around today. My Name is Quinn
We have an Half hour to say hi and get photos taken then I'll lead Your Guest Here to Her Seats and then i'll lead you to the Locker Rooms. You've been assigned to Team Wales which is the Prince's team. You'll have 15 Minutes To change and prepare for the game to start. Then you'll have 30 minuets of practice with your team and You'll have an hour of playing time. After the game you'll have a 15 minuets Of Photo Ops and 30 minuets to get changed and freshen up, Then the after party lasts 3 hours but you'll be able to leave whenever.

She finish's and I just stand there wrapping my head around all this happening.
"What have i gotten myself into?" I say quietly But not quite enough for Liza and Quinn to hear.
"Let's get started." I say very unsurely. Quinn smiled and led me to the "Red Carpet" for Photos I asked to stay there as little time as we can as i'm not here to get photographed or written about i'm here for the kids.

I Quickly get through this and say Goodbye to Eliza, She reassures me everything will be alright, Which i needed. We get to the Locker room and they show me to my locker With my name on it
I open it and There's a Jersey It's Navy with My lucky Number 13 on it And my name in White.
"i feel I'm in elementary school again."

"Elementary school?" Never realized you were American." A Guy leaning against the locker next to mine say's "I'm Mitch"

'Olivia' I state and grab the things out of my locker.

"I know Dr.Hampton i've seen you around the Hospital. I'm the new assistant head of Pediatrics" I Look at him

"I've seen you before." I say. I've only ever seen him wandering the halls and with patients. Never taken the time to get to know him really other then a few "Hi's" in passing

"I've had patients talk about you. They all Love you, You're really good with them." he states

"She is Isn't she." A new voice sates i look over and its Harry, Prince Harry.

"Your Highness" Mitch says and i quickly follow trying to remember the protocols that Quinn went over with me. 

"No, No need for anymore of that. We're teammates now." He smiles. Mitch Introduces himself and Harry quickly does it back

"And Olivia, I'm glad you could make it. I hope you've been practicing" Harry says looking at me then he says "You too Mitch" He say's and then his team pulls him away

I luckily am able to sneak out of the Group of people that was slowly growing.
I run into the Changing rooms and i Change and Put my hair up. And it hits me i'm all the way in now. There was really no going back and turning this thing around.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Hi Miss.Hampton is this you? This is Quinn you have 10minuets until practice so your team is meeting up now." She says and I Run out. Someone hands the Mic over to Prince Harry

"I Just wanted to start out by saying i'm really grateful you all came and on such short notice. I have a lot of faith in you guys. I know we're all here for the same reason and that's for the kids. We're all gonna go out there and try our best. Weather we win or lose We are going to be winning in these kids eyes." He says until someone stops him to say its practice time.

We're lead into a big training room, the other team was leaving as we were arriving." Our "Coach" I Guess you would call him Is a guy you might of heard of 'David Beckham'
He Goes over all of our planning. He has everyone on the team take one test shot on the goalie. Mine somehow makes it past the goalie into the goal. After that he puts us into our positions, Apparently Harry, A Guy named Dennis, Mitch, and I are the main people who everyone's supposed to pass the balls too. I honestly have no idea how i was one chosen. We practice and I Manage to accidentally Kick the ball into one of my teammates face, Luckily he was okay.

After our 30 minuets is up we're lined up in order to go out. Harry was in front Then Dennis, Then I and then Mitch and so on and so forth. To say i was nervous was an understatement. I felt like i was going to throw up.

Harry Looks back at me and notices I look like i'm going to shit my pants.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I in that moment wanted to go run and Hide
"Oh yea Definitely" I say trying to joke it off
"You're going to do great" He says and we hear the music starts and get back to our spots

They Call Harry's name and the crowd goes insane and he walks out into the field
Then Dennis Goes the crowd of course isn't as loud but i don't blame them.
Then comes my name i froze but everyone around me Clapped and I repeated

"Olivia you're doing it for the Kids. Think about how proud they will be"
I put a smile on and I walk out. I Take in my surroundings. Damn I didn't think there would be this many people here. I Hear a Scream That's louder than the rest and i think to myself that has to be Liza.

They call everyone's name and then God Save The Queen plays after that they announce the game is starting

Now is the time. You're going to go out there and do it for the kids. You're gonna Win and score 2 goals. That's what Lola asked you to do score a goal. And then one extra for my dad. You're doing it for them and all the other kids sitting in their hospital beds counting on you