Chapter Twenty

My breathing intensifies as I walk up to Harrys building. Thankfully I was actually able to get through the gates today.

He opens the door before I even reach it...

"You look, Amazing" He speaks and a light pinky blush color heats up my cheeks. Though I'm sure there was already some pigment there due to my nerves.

"Hi," I say as he pulls me inside his home and kisses me lightly.

"You almost ready?" He asked me and I shake my head "No, But I guess it's as ready as I'll ever be" He looks sorrowful at me and I sigh but give him a smile reassuring him that I'm in fact not leaving him.

"They're gonna love you," He says and of course I always thinking the worst say "How do you know that"

And without hesitating he speaks "Because I," and then he pauses and quickly adds "I Know they will" But I swore for a second he was gonna say 'Because I love you" And I probably would've passed out right here if those words had come out of his mouth. I don't think I'm ready for that and I don't think he is either. Even if he thought so.

He looks worried as if I almost heard what he said and he stares at me trying to read my face. And My awkward self didn't know what to do so I just kissed him softly. As I pulled away I asked him if he was ready. He nodded and grabbed my hand and lead me out the door

We didn't have to drive as their house was on the same property. Rick came and followed us making sure nobody else was going to be near and try to approach us. Well Not Us Harry.

He held my hand and squeezed it letting me know he was there and to assure me everything was going to be okay. And that calmed me somehow.

We walk silently enjoying the sunset that was surrounding us. The nice breeze that was outside and the crickets that were just starting to make noise.

We reached the door and I sighed preparing myself for the nerve wrecking greeting that I have been fearing for the past few days. He looks at me and smiles and kisses me lightly before knocking on the Duke and Duchess door. The house the homed the two future kings of England.

The door opens and William is standing there he smiles at me

"Hi, I'm William! It's nice to Finally meet you!" I Shake his hand.

"Olivia, Nice to finally meet you too" Harry hugs his brother and He grabs my hand and takes me inside of their home on the grounds of Kensington palace.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the one and only Kate Middleton walking down the hallway with a young Princess Charlotte in her arms. I take a deep breath... 'Fuck' I think about how I'm actually here.

"Kate is putting Charlotte down and George is with the nanny. But she'll be out here soon."

I nod my head and follow them into a sitting room. I sit down next to Harry and William asks if I would like a drink? Harry asks for Whiskey on the rocks and I ask for a glass of red wine. Was Red wine Classy? I don't know.... But in my head it was so that was what I ordered

He went to grab those for us and Harry places his hand on my thigh to comfort me. "You doing okay hun?" He asks and I nod

"Did I mention you look stunning?" I smile at him "You might've mentioned something about that."

Kate walks into the room And Walks over to me. Harry and I stand to greet her. She goes right in for a hug and I graciously embraced her back

"Hello I'm Kate! Sorry I'm a little late, Charlotte wouldn't go down for Maria so I had to step in." "Olivia, Nice to meet you."

William walks in and hands us our glasses and he had grabbed a glass of red for Kate as well.

"So what do you do for work?" William asks me.

"I'm an Aid at the Hospital. I'm in training to become an In hospital Pediactrcs Therapist. Mostly working with Children in the Cancer ward."

"Wow, That must be hard to deal with everyday... Seeing and helping sick kids" Kate spoke sincerely

"It has it's hard days. But My dad did it and I would always hear about his stories and I got to intern in grade school and fell in love with it. But A lot of my job is just trying to cheer them up and make sure their illness isn't affecting their mental state. A lot of times I work with another therapist, but soon once I pass all my classes I will get to be Doctor, Instead of Aid"

They listened intently to my story and they seemed intrigued with it. "Thats so fascinating. When Will you be done with school?" Kate asked

"So I finished two years already. And then Once I got the job of being an Aid I signed a contract with them saying that if I complete my other Two years in one year I can finish then. So I have about a year left."

Suddenly a Timer on Kates phone went off "Oh My I'm sorry I have to go finish the food." " Would You like any help??" I asked and she looked over at Harry almost like she was asking if it was okay to take me away from them and he nodded. She smiled at me and said "Of Course"

I Stand up and follow her into the Kitchen. I don't know why but the press makes them seem like zoo animals and not actual humans. Why Was I surprised when I saw she had an iPhone? I don't know but its not those things the press or anyone really talks about

"Thank you for Inviting me over tonight." I say as we reach their gorgeous Kitchen.

"Of course! Harry has been talking about you since you two met. I honestly couldn't wait to see this women he was gushing about."

"I hope all good things." I say as I cut the fruit she told me to

"Only good things" She smiled. She was prettier in person I thought. Her long luscious brown hair curled to the perfect loose curl.

We talked small talk, about little things. Our favorite foods and how well the food she had prepared smelled. We brung the food out to the table and called the boys

This was the conversation going on in the living room between Harry and William. Of course I had no idea what they were saying

HARRYS POV

"She's pretty," William spoke to me.

I laughed, like I didn't know that "She is very pretty" I say truthfully

"How old is she?" He questioned. I sighed knowing this was going to come up tonight. Though Truthfully I know William already knows. I know my family pulled up a whole background check on her and has her files on hand at all times. Making sure she hadn't slipped up in the past

"22." I say flatly William looks at his feet "You know what the press is going to say, Harry" I shake my head "She's young and you know that"

"What I know is She makes me Happy" William smiled at me. A weak smile

"I know and I'm happy she makes you Happy. And frankly I don't care about the age, But you know damn well that the Media is going to twist this."

"I'm 28 and she is turning 23 soon, Thats 6 years it's not the end of the world." "They're gonna compare you to Mom and dad" He said hitting a soft part in my hard core

"AND WE ARE NOT Mom and Dad. That was 12 years in difference... He was forced to propose after 12 dates. They Didn't love each other that's not fair to compare William."

William sighed knowing he hit a nerve he didn't mean to "Harry, This isn't coming from me your brother. It's coming from the Future king of England part in me. I don't care about these things and I never will. All I care about is how happy you two are together. I just want you to know the kind of backlash you're gonna be getting from the media"

I sigh knowing this was not coming from William my brother. He only meant well and it's true I need to think about these things before I push her out into a world I wish nobody to be apart of.

"I love you Harry,"

"Love you, too Wills" I said and then we heard our two ladies call us to dinner