2

[796 words]

      Sherlock propped himself up on his bed, checking his phone for texts or emails. A text from Lestrade appeared on the screen, he said something about a burgulary. Sadly there were no murders so he declined and nodded off again.

When he woke up again, he checked the time, 9:47 am. He groaned and got a t-shirt and grey sweats on. Very casual and laid back for him, but he wanted to be comfortable since he knew the day woukd be uneventful.

John sat in his arm chair, typing away at his blog. A small plate holding tea sat on the dining table with 'SHERLOCK' written on a note.

"Good morning, Sherlock. I made tea." John didnt look up from his laptop as Sherlock thanked him and took the seat infront of him. Sherlock cleared his throat, loudly to try to get Johns attention. When John ignored it he did it again, several times. "What is it, what are you doing?" John closed his laptop and set it off to the side, his elbow resting on the arm of his chair.

"Do I look good like this?" Sherlock stood and took a spin, holding his arms out so John could see every aspect of the outfit. John hummed and squjnted his eyes pretending to think about it befire teasingly replying no. Sherlock frowned and sat back down, a pout visible on his light lips. John chuckled and patted Sherlock's knee.

"Don't worry mate, you look good in everything." John got up and turned to the kitchen, looking for some biscuits or crisps. A smile tugged at Sherlock's lips from John's comment, his hand ran through his own dark. messy curls. Sherlock quickly became bored, sitting upside down in his chair whilst throwing a small ball in the air.

"Bored..." Sherlock groaned loudly so John would hear. But John had gone up to his room again to find his wallet. "BORED!" Sherlock threw the ball at the wall only to have it hit him right in the face. John appeared by the door way and witnessed it go down, laughing at Sherlock's now red face. "Don't laugh at me." Sherlock scoffed and swiftly stood upright a few feet from John's smirking face.

"Youll never live it down." John chuckled one last time before he clasped his hands together. "What shall we do now?" John looked around the room, seeing the mess of a dining table they had. As well as the cluttered tables in the living space. The spray painted smiley had remained there for some time, various bullet holes protruded through the wall.

--------

Sherlock had accidentally knocked John's laptop over onto the floor, brekaing it beyond repair. His heart raced with fear as to what John would do when he found out.

Sherlock walked quickly into his room to hide, waiting for John's yelling to happen. Sure enough, in about three minutes, John could be heard yelling. This was followed by a deep sigh and the sound of something falling back onto a chair. Sherlock gave it a few moments, then walked out of his room as if he wasnt the one who dropped the electronic in the first place. John had his eyes closed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose silently. After letting out another sigh, John opened his eyes to see Sherlock picking at the messed up computer.

He sighed again, and shook his head. "Was that you, Sherlock? I had dozens of pictures on it." John frowned at Sherlocks guilty look. It was the most emotion he saw in Sherlock's eyes in a while. "It's okay, mate." He smiled at Sherlock and stood up.

"I'll buy you a new one- a better one." Sherlock stood infront of John with an intense and almost blank look.

"No its okay Sherlock," John waved his hands and Sherlock took them in his own setting them back by John's side. As he looked up at him again he saw the signs, Johns face was red and instantly his hands were also sweaty. The way John's breath hitched when Sherlock took his hands softly made him smirk. "What are you doing. I don't like that look.. Sherlock!" John furrowed his brow at Sherlock who simply turned away, slightly turning to his side to John could see how visible his smirk was.

"Nothing, let's go and buy a new laptop then." Sherlock fixed his coat and scarf and pulled John out of the flat. John was babbling on about how people will talk whilst walking he almost walked into the road. Had it not been for Sherlock holding his arm would he have tripped over the curb. As they hailed a cab, they stepped in and sat next to each other, heading to the store.