The Hunger Games Parody: Laugh to the death!

Dedicated to CloveDistrict2 (AKA Abbie)

This is a FUNNY Hunger Games Parody and Fan Fiction

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE HUNGER GAMES BOOKS OR SEEN THE HUNGER GAMES FILMS THAN DON'T READ THIS BECAUSE THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!

WARNING: THIS MAY NOT BE SUTIBLE FOR SOME CHILDREN AND OTHER WATTPAD USERS SO IF

YOU DON'T LIKE FUNNY PARODYS WITH SOME UNSUITABLE AND INNAPROPRIATE WORDS THEN PLEASE DON'T READ!

I DO NOT OWN THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS. SUZANNE COLLINS DOES. THIS IS JUST A PARODY AND FAN FICTION.

CHAPTER 1: May the laughs be ever in your favour

Primboze Neverclean, from District 12 had a petrifying dream about her being chosen to fight in the 74th annual Hunger games. She instantly woke up.

"That was a scary dream." she blubbered. Her older 16 year old sister Katpiss Neverclean heard her.

"Damn it woman just go to sleep!" Katpiss shrieked at her sister.

"But I had a dream I was picked In the The Hunger games." She said as she started to cry.

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT MY PROBLEM YOU GIDDY COW?! Katpiss infuriatingly screamed at her little sister.

"B-B-But your my sister. Your supposed to care what happens to me!"

"pa leez. You really think that? Huh?" Katpiss cruelly laughed at Prim. Prim nodded.

"Well it is true what Gayle says. You really are dumber than you look." Gayle Whorethorn is Katpisses best friend. He somehow weirdly ALWAYS wears a pink t-shirt with rainbows on it and unicorns and leprechauns flying over it. Pretty stupid.

.

"Gayle said that?" Primboze sobbed

"Yep we secretly have meetings discussing your 'tragic' demise! And spreading rude rumors about you for apparently no other reason but for you to lose all hope of life and then top yourself. Hehe..."

" WWHAAAAAAAATTTT????????!!!!!!!" Prim sadly questioned her sister.

"Nothing" Katpiss speedily said.

"Now come on bitch we need to go to the Reaping to see who got chosen as tributes from our district." Katpiss exuberantly said to Primboze as she dragged her away.

"Why is it called the Reaping?" Prim asked her sister.

"Cause at the reaping the reapers are gonna come and reap yo ass!"

CHAPTER 2: The Reaping (are gonna reap yo ass!)

Katpiss, Primboze and Mrs Neverclean attended the Reaping where hundreds of people were waiting to hear the tributes names.

A woman called Iffy Pinket (get it? Cause she wears a lot of pink and has pink hair?) who has NO fashion sense AT ALL starts to announce the tributes. She starts with 'ladies first.' At least she has decent manners.

"Come on Primboze for the tribute. Come on." Katpiss Whisphered .

Iffys big hands scooped into the bowl and searched around for a lottery pick.

SIX MINUTES LATER...

Still searching.

"Just pick one you old Trollop!" A voice from the large crowd cried.

"OK. WHO SAID THAT? WHO THE F**K SAID THAT?" No one replied. I guess little miss Iffy hasn't got that much manners.

"Stupid idiot calling me a Trollop. I'll show you a Trollop!" She Whisphered.