Our First Time!

Rachel POV

I sit in class, finally its the last lession for today, i caint wait for today. I and Chloe will make our next step in our Relationship, we are now toghter since almost 5 months.

After class is over i talked with a few people, Dana is one of them, she, i can say is one of the friends i have here in Blackwell. Saddly Chloe got expled earlier this year.

"And Rachel, you and Chloe had aleady Sex?" Dana asks me curious. "No, no, not at least" i say a little nervous but just can think of today. After we talked i go home i have to put some clothes toghter.

Arriving at home my mom Rose has made me dinner, my dad was working so it was just she and me. I take my seat and we eating Chicken a la King.

"So Rachel i was woundering why Chloe isnt here today" she ask me. "I know mom but today we have a sleepover and she concerned a few things" i say and hope she dont ask much. I dont want that my parents now waht really is going to happen today, i know my mom likes Chloe and she always had known that we are more than friends but thats just a Chloe and me thing.

After eating and i helpd her with the washing-up i go to my room. I pack a few things and i already had the next big question for myself!?

"Shuld i wear special underwear, shuld i wear something hot, would Chloe like that?" i ask for myself. We really havent spoken about this, we just want it to make it special and fun. I decidet for normal Blue pantys and a Blue Bra, above that i wear a normal shirt and Black Pants. After i checked Facebook i grab the Back Pack and go Downstairs.

"Bye Mom, say dad I love him. I text you tomorrow" I say as I left our house to go the Chloe.

Chloes POV:

I lying in bed with a cigrette in my hand listening to some music, today will be very special and i want that everything is perfect. I know i had sex a few times but only with boys and not with Rachel. Rachel who is just my super responsaple hella pancake waht i love the moust in this stupid world. I want that today will be perfect, i am a little nervous bc i now this will be Rachels first time ever.

I get up and start to clean my room a little, mom and david arent here today. I go upstairs and got to my Truck, Rachel is still in School so I go to the Supermarket and grap a few things. Pizza some sweets, beer and wait "do we need condoms?" Wait waht the bullshit im talking we both are girls but shuld i buy a dildo? Would Rachel like that?" i ask myself, rub my neck and get a little red over my face. "Naahhh we dont need this" and I walk to the bay Check.

Back home i put the things in the Fridge and go to the bathroom, I look at the time its already 4 pm, Rachel shuld arrive every minute, I got very nervous. I shave my legs, i dont know why im doing this, i have shaved "all" yesterday but i think thats nervousnes. Than again why I shuld be nervous, thats Rachel she loves me so or so thats why I love her so much.

*Knock Knock*

I go upstairs wearing my Blue jeans, black boots and a Snake tank top. I open the door and Rachel stand in front of me Beautiful as ever.

"So, you let me in?" she say, "Yeah of course" I say with a smile. Rachel give me a wink.

We stand now in the living room as Rachel give me a Kiss on my mouth. "You will alredy start amber? i say with a smirk. Rachel just smiles.

"Im hungry" she says "For me?" i look at her with big eyes. "For something to eat" Rachel says and start laughing. "Oh okay i have Pizza here" I say.

We making Pizza and we watching Blade Runner, Rachel never saw it and for this special night and thats my fav Movie we thought that fits.

While we waitng for our Pizza Rachel told me her day and i do the same, wo dont spoke about taht waht will happen later we both make no big deal out of this but it was a big deal for both of us.

In my room, we both lying on my bed with pizza arround us and watching Blade Runner.

Rachels POV

Im cuddeling very close to Chloe, looking at her Perfect face, her blue one streak looks hella hot and Blade ruuner isnt that boring i thought, i understand why Chloe loves this movie.

After the Movie has its end Chloe puts the laptop down and start to play music. I jump on the bed and say to Chloe "Come on Junkyard queen dance with me!" Chloe run and jumped on her bad and we 2 did our first dance on bed session, it is soo much fun, i but my arms arround Chloes neck and she had her hands on my hips. We both look deeply in each others eyes. "You like it so far?" Chloe ask me "Everything is Perfect" i say with a smile and start to kiss her.

Chloe returned the kiss and i can feel how her hands slipping down and now she grap my ass, We kiss and smile at each other, Chloe breaks the kiss and say "let me make the music a little quiter than we countine this". She turn the Volume down and locked the door. "I thought Joyce and David arent here today" i ask her very bewildere. "Yeah they arent at home and wont but i better be careful" Chloe says as she rub her neck. "Its ok" I say. Chloe came back to bed lying over me now. I touch her hands very slow and she starts to kiss my neck.

I put down chloes snake shirt and take off my own shirt. Chloe grap my back very fast and i started to moan. She starts kiss down my breast and tummy. Chloe open my ziper from my Pants and start carefully to put them down, she starts to kiss my legs, i moan her name.

I start to pull of chloes black bra and massage her breats, she moans very loud and i kiss her deply on her lips. I pull her jeans down and lay now on top of her playing with one of her short brown hair and kiss it. Chloe starts rubbing my back and touch my face as we both smiled each other. "Its ok for now" She ask me. "Very ok" i say with a big smile, "I diddnt hurt you or do anything you dont like" she says. "No everything is fine" i say and kiss her.

Chloe takes over now she lying over me and know we both are fully naked, she kiss my breats and start to massage my Pussy, I start grap her free hand and press it as much as I can. She massaged and touch it very pasionate i moan and than i moan again. I start kissing her lips, her hands got deaper and deaper and I moan louder and her name, know she came to my clit and i can feel how a firework inside me explored, i moan her name and kissing her very deeply. Chloe kiss my mouth and now it was my turn.

I start to rub her pussy and chloe let out a moan, that maks me so happy. I kiss her clit and chloe screams in a moanly way. I can see that now she has her firework.

Now i lying very closley by Chloe have one arm arround her neck and the other over the blanket. My leegs are under the blanket besides chloe and i just smiled at her with my happy brown eyes. I cuddeling me to her.

"Was this the night your alwys was thinking of, for my drama queen" Chloe ask.

Chloes POV:

I am very nervous to ask This Rachel and she answerd me as she cuddeling into my face:

"That was the best night i have, I know that no boy could ever make me this feeling Chloe, I love you soo much thank you for Tonight"

I smiled at her and say Back:

"You know i have done it with boys but that was the best sex i have ever had, and im soo glad and I Love you soo much Rachel Amber" i say as I Kiss her very deeply and just cuddeling into each other and holding us as they is no tomorrow.

END