BUS

Oh Sehun is a famous model, dancer, actor, and rapper. Not only is he multitalented, he also has the look every women falls for and every men's dream look. Sharp brows, dark eyes, clear skin, one of the people who's still young but taller than the olders, broad shoulders, and recently dyed black hair which is his natural hair color.

Who doesn't know Oh Sehun? You can ask anyone ranging from children to elders, and there's a chance of all of them knowing Oh Sehun. Well, mostly, knowing that the eldres aren't really into watching television.

And so here he is — dressed in a dark green sweater, black hair disheveled, a black mask covering half of his face — sitting in a public transportation. A bus, to be more specific. He can hear the whispers of, "Is that Oh Sehun?" in the vehicle, eyes rolling to him and study his features as if to make sure is he Oh Sehun or not. And when he return their gazes, he smiles underneath the mask, making it covered. But his eyes form crescents, making all of them aware that he is smiling at them.

"Oh my God!" And then there was a half circle forming in front of him, all of them with their phones on their hands, clicking away while giggling in glee. "Oppa! I'm a fan of yours for a long time!" He heard one of them said in a high pitched voice, it's clear to him that she's really excited and happy to meet him. Although he feels tired and doesn't really like loud sounds, he still feel grateful to them. To stand by his side and support him (hopefully) all the way.

"Thank you." He answered, and some of them squeal while saying how much of a gentleman he is.

"Oppa! Where are you heading?" He only gives the girl a smile and a wink as an answer. It's not a question he can easily answer. Well, he can, but he'd rather not to.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"I should be asking you guys that. Have you guys eat?" He received a tons of squeals then, saying how much they love him for worrying over them. Sehun feels a small smile creeping up his face, and he let it there. Not that they can see it.

"Oppa, who's that beside you?" Sehun raises a brow at that one particular question. He glances at his right, only to find empty seats. He remember there were people sitting there earlier, but when he got a crowd forming before him, he guess that they move away. And then he glances to his left, there he is. The man his fan just mentioned. He was wearing an oversized red sweater, along with a yellow-ish brown flannel pants with the edge rolled up to show his white socks and black shoes. There was a word in chinese printed black and white on his sweater, earphones tangled in his ears. Sehun blinks in surprise at the man, he got style. And he's the only one sitting beside him, the others already moved away.

Feeling eyes on him, the man lift his gaze from focusing on the view through the window to Sehun's curious ones, and Sehun was taken aback by how good looking he is. His hair has the same color as him, and like him, his hair is also messy. But in a good way. Like he's purposely making it look like that.

He expect the guy to blurted out surprised noises or something like that — a normal and very expected reaction from the people he's met with. But then this man keeps of surprising him. He only blink once at him, before averting his gaze again to the window.

Sehun feels his jaw goes slacked at that. He knows he is in. He knows he just got lured to the man's charm when he's not even doing anything. "I don't know." Sehun was curious. Does he know him? Does he know the name Oh Sehun and how he looks? Is he even from here?

And then the busy went to a halt and some of his fans groan in annoyance. Sehun guess that it's their stop, and he waves at them as they walk out the bus, smiling back at them with his mask lowered down, making them squeal even louder to his uncovered face.

As the doors closed, he return his attention back to the man beside him. The bus is almost empty right now, and Sehun hopes it will stay like this until it reach his stop. Biting on his lower lip, he glances briefly at the man beside him before saying a small, "Hey." He didn't cover his face with the mask now.

The man slowly return his eyes, as if not sure if he's talking to him. And as their eyes met, Sehun lets out a soft smile. He just looks breath taking. "Um, hey?"

"What are you listening to?"

He can see something flickered in his eyes then. Some sort of excitement? Or is he just surprised? Or worse, weirded out? "Way it goes by Hippo Campus." There was a slight accent to his words, and Sehun concluded that he is indeed not from here.

"Hippo Campus?" It was a very unfamiliar name to him.

The man nods, smiling. And Sehun tries not to froze at the sight of his deep dimple. "Yeah, it's a band. An indie one."

Sehun raises his brows at that. Why is he even surprised anyway? This man's look just scream indie and an artist kind of guy. "Are you an artist?"

"What made you say that?" Sehun finds his lift-eyebrow-thingy very attractive, and he curses himself for being a love struck teenager.

"I don't know. You just look like an artist kind of guy."

He heard a chuckle passing through the man, "Yeah, I am."

"This is gonna sounded like I'm bragging but," Sehun scratch the back of his neck and he can't believe he's being shy. "Do you know me?" He expect the man to shake his head or straight up say no, considering the way he acts before like he doesn't know that a big idol is sitting next to him. So he prepared himself for an introduction, and it felt pretty nice to have a casual conversation with a stranger, without thrm screaming to his face. Not that he's complaining about his fans, it's just a nice breathe of air to have people like this man once a while.

"I do. You're Oh Sehun, right?"

That, isn't what Sehun expected him to say.

"Y-you know me?"

"Of course I do. My friend is a big fan of yours and your face is all over the ci— country." And then he feels the bust halt to a stop, and he watch with a dropped jaw as the man stand to his feet. "Well, this is my stop. It's a pleasure to meet you." He continues to stare as the man gives him a million dollar smile, showing his dimple that Sehun just wants to poke at.

And then he snaps. His eyes widen as he gets on his feet, hurrying his steps to catch on the man's wrist. "Wait!" The dimpled man raises a questioning brow at him, glancing over his shoulder with earphones still attached to his ears. "What's your name?"

"Zhang Yixing."

And then he was gone.

Sehun watch through the window as the man walks along the pavement, his hair blown by the wind. He continues to watch until he was unable to, and then he lean his head to the back, crossing his arms while closing his eyes. Sighing seeply, he wonders why he was so into the guy. Why he was regretting on not getting the man's — Zhang Yixing's number or not chasing after him.

He will meet him again. He will make sure he will meet Zhang Yixing again. He's Oh Sehun. He has a big connection.

Yeah, he can do it.