Instagram

"You know, you can search his name in instagram."

"Wait, I have an idea." Sehun's eyes widen in realization, his jaw goes slacked as if he just got the most genius idea ever. "I can just search his name on instagram!— Ow! Hey!" He tries to pry the hand choking him from behind to no avail.

If you ask who's Oh Sehun's best friend, he would say Kim Jongin.

If you ask which one of his friends he would consider as a brother, he would say Kim Jongin.

If you ask who's the person he hated the most, he would say Kim Jongin.

"That's what I just said, stupid!" Jongin sends him a scowl once he let go of the younger. Sehun doesn't mind him, instead he opens his phone and tap on the app, immediately searching for the name Zhang Yixing. "Do you even hear me?!"

"I don't care."

"I'm breaking up with you." The younger kick him despite being the one at wrong. The perks of being Oh Sehun : you're never wrong.

"I don't care." They're not even in a relationship.

He hears Jongin huffs in annoyance, and he feels a small triumph smirk taking over his face. "What about this Zhang Yixing you fell for?" He peers over his shoulder to look at his phone, left brow rose up. Sehun was sitting on a gray couch, feet on the coffee table in front of him with Jongin standing behind the couch.

"I just met him once, not enough for me falling for him."

"You don't believe in love at first sight?"

"No. But I do believe in soulmates."

Jongin blink at him before slapping the back of his head, resulting a whiny Oh Sehun resembling a puppy (an annoyingly loud one and not cute at all). "Ay, where did you learn saying something like that?"

"I've always been this deep! A todler like you won't understand." He received a second slap at that, which was very much expected and although his hit hurts, the idol loves to tease his friend to death.

"No but for real though. What's the deal with this guy?" The older takes a seat next to the pale man, lifting his red cup to meet his lips and sips on the peach tea.

"He looks good." Was the first thing appear in his mind and it was the truth. It was one of the reason Sehun was attracted to the man. His thumbs were typing the name, and what a lucky day it was. He found his account and he nearly jump in joy. "Sh*t! I found him!"

Jongin leans closer to look at his phone, curious on how the guy looked like to make his bratty friend act like a teenager all over again. "Woah, his feeds look really cool." And yeah it was. If he has to use one word to describe his feed it would be aesthetic. It was full of photography and paintings. It was beautifully organized. "Damn the guy's famous, huh?"

What the tanned skin man said make the younger travel his eyes upward to see the number of his followers and he hums, "Three thousand? He deserves more with this much art he posted."

"You're right." Jongin nods, taking the phone from Sehun making the younger scowl at him and judge his foot with his own, but the older ignores him. "Ah, I can see why you have a crush on this guy." Sehun watch as Jongin continues to scroll down, stalking him and looking at almost every post. He tap the one that has Yixing in it. He wasn't doing any expression, it was just a neutral face. The camera is angled upward, the angle showing the clear blue sky mixed with white clouds floating over him, his head tilted forward, white earphone attached on his ear contrasting his yellow t-shirt, and he was holding a sunflower. "Okay, he's a great photographer. You should contact him. Make him work for you and you two will probably get close and then kiss then fall in love."

Sehun punch his arm in excitement, "For once you're a genius! Thank you, idiot!"

"I'm your hyung!"

"Thanks idiot hyung!" But then his face fall to a torn expression, "Wait, I need to get an agreement with Manager-nim first, right?"

"I'm sure Junmyeon Hyung will agree. Just say you want to make an autobiography and you want him tontake pictures of you — the real you." Jongin shrugs nonchalantly, scrolling on his instagram again to continue his former task; stalking Zhang Yixing.

Sehun attack him with a hug (more like a headlock) with a big grin, making the older lose his balance and chokes in surprise at his own saliva while hanging on Sehun, beig the only thing he can grasp on. "Thank you so much! I knew I had a reason why you're my bestfriend!"

"And what is going on in here? What did Sehun do?" Both boys glance over their shoulders to see Junmyeon with his left brow raised up in accusation towards the younger in the room.

"Hey! Why do you always blame me?!" The whiny from the idol is deaf to his manager's and best friend's ear, both men fussing about how Sehun often got them in trouble. It's like watching parents talking about their child's bad behaviour to their family.

"This kid wants to hire a personal photographer."

And then a day after that day, Sehun found himself sitting in a cafe with the dimpled man smiling at him, wearing a black t-shirt with an illustration printed on the center, brown leather belt hugging his waist along with a pair of jeans. It's pretty simple, yet Sehun still finds himself drooling. The guy's not even wearing any make up or gel in his hair, yet Sehun feels like he looks more dashing than him himself.

"Sure." Sehun blink in surprise at the sound escaping Yixing's lips, pulled back into the real world.

"Thank you, Yixing-ssi." Junmyeon break into a wide grin while offering his hand, which the dimpled man accepted.

"It's my pleasure and please, just call me Yixing." His eyes went to Sehun's brown ones, and his smile gets a little wider.

"Can I call you babe— ow!" Sehun pouts while rubbing the sore part where Junmyeon kicked him, but his smile is still visible on his face, like he didn't just kick the idol. Yixing, shaking his head with a chuckle, watch the scene before him in amusement.

"Don't think I don't know you want Yixing to be your photographer because you have a fat crush on him." Junmyeon murmured, loud enough only for Sehun to hear.

"Hey! I do not have a crush— well, maybe yeah, but not a fat one! It's just admiration." Sehun tries to reason, and that's what he really believes (or try to believe). He just met the guy, and he's a famous idol anyway, he has plenty of men and women chasing after him, not the other way around.

"You called him babe."

"You know I like teasing people!"

"You mean flirting?"

"Well, yeah, kinda. Whatever."

"Hey, Sehun," The said man quickly avert his eyes towards the Chinese man opposite of him, admiring the way Yixing's eyes twinkle under the light. "When should I start?"

"Uh, tomorrow? You can come to my house." Finding a wave of confidence in him, Sehun shoot him a wink while sipping on his drink, ignoring Junmyeon snorting.

The photographer lets out a small, entertained pft. And Sehun has to bite back a wide grin from taking over his face.

He can't wait.