Six

I couldn't help but smile as I leaped into Harry's arms. "Really?" I said as I pulled away. "Yeah, we have a lot to catch up on!" He said smiling wide. I turned around and stopped, "Wait, I cant leave Tori." I said, a frown taking over my face. "She can come, we can all hangout." He said quickly. "Okay." I said cheerfully. "Ill go get her." I added. He nodded and went back to his room. I walked into the den part and sat on the couch beside Tori. "What did Harry want?" She asked. I smiled at her. "You up for a sleepover? All of us?" I asked. She smiled so big and basically shrieked "Yes!" I laughed and got up to pack a bag with stuff I needed. She quickly packed and practically pushed me out the door. "Hey guys!" I yelled as I opened the door. "Hey Tori!" Louis said excitedly. Tori was blushing and beaming and while I just looked at Harry. Zayn nudged Louis in the side and he spit out "And Sydney". "Oh, Louis, I didn't even see you there." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. "Sorry." He said looking at his feet. "So, what do we have planned for tonight?" Zayn asked breaking the silence. Niall came walking into the room carrying a sandwich. I snuck up behind him and grabbed it. I took a big bite, everyone in the room laughed except for Niall. "How dare you?" Niall yelled. I hugged him and said sorry. "How about, a movie night and games." Tori suggested. We all agreed. I changed into my pjs, A pair of baggy short shorts and a tank top. I walked out to the boys and sat down beside Harry on a couch. I heard quiet laughing. J looked around and saw Niall and Zayn nudging each other and staring at me and Harry. Harry had his arm around me. In a friendly way though, obviously. "What?" I said aloud. Tori and Louis, who were laying on the ground, looked at me puzzled. I nodded to Niall and Zayn. "Nothing." They said chuckling. I looked up at Harry. He shrugged. We watched a couple movies. First we watched Grease, for me and Niall. Then we watched The vow and last, we watched Nightmare on Elm Street. I sat between Tori and Harry, Louis was on the other side of Tori. A scary part came up and like it was five years ago. I nuzzled my head right into Harry's chest. He smiled and pulled me closer. "Its okay love." He said quietly to me. I smiled. Through the rest of the movie I was huddles into Harry's chest, he had his arm wrapped tightly around me. After the movie was over, we turned on all the lights and sat in a circle on the floor. "So, what game shall we play?" Liam asked. I smiled at harry and said "How about truth or dare?". He laughed quietly and everyone agreed. "Good times Sydney." He said smiling at me. "Im first. Tori, truth or dare?" Louis said excitedly. "Truth."she replied. He smiled. "Okay, do you have a boyfriend?" I laughed, because I think we all saw that question coming. "Nope." She said blushing. "Okay, enough gushy stuff! Sydney, truth or dare?" Liam said. "Dare!" I said proudly. "Kiss Harry!" My face was pale. Harry gulped and looked at me. "What!" I said. Zayn started making chicken noises. I leaned over and kissed Harry on the cheek. "Done!" I said. "Hey, thats not what I meant!" Liam said. "You should have been more clear." I said teasingly. "Fine, whatever next!" Liam said. We played for a while after. "I'm tired." Zayn said. "Me too!" added Niall, Tori and me. "Okay, Bedtime! Tori, You can stay with me if you want." Louis announced. She nodded and smiled. "What time is your flight tomorrow?" Harry asked me. "We aren't taking a plane. We are driving, so we have to leave at noon." I said. He looked sad and said "Cmon, lets get you to bed." I laughed as Harry led me to his room. "Welcome to Harrys room!" He said happily. I jumped right into the middle of Harry's bed. I patted beside me, telling him to come lay with me. He laid down beside me and we both just stare at the ceiling. "Its so nice to have my bestfriend back" I said smiling to myself. "I swear Sydney, I never meant to hurt you." He said taking my hand. I looked down at our intertwined hands. "I know." I said. He let go of my hand and got up to turn out the light. I crawled under the covers and Harry came in after me. It was just like when we were kids, except, we were both bigger now. Like always, I fell asleep fast.

*Harrys POV*

Wow, I have Sydney back. It felt so nice to have her laying next to me. I missed her like crazy and seeing her again was, wow, was amazing. She was more beautiful then I remembered. Her big brown eyes just made me melt when I turned around to see her standing there. Wait, why am I saying all this? Did I like Sydney? No. I couldn't. She was my best friend. She had liked me and I rejected her, so I cant like her. My thoughts were interupted by the sound of Wide Awake - Katy Perry. I sat up slowly and saw Sydney answer her phone. "Hello? Oh hey, yeah sorry, im in Toronto, the time difference messed me up." She said. Who was she talking to? "How are you? Oh thats great. You having fun? Okay, sorry, ill call you when I get home tomorrow. I love you Colb." She finished and set her phone onto the table. "Who was that?" I asked. "Oh sorry for waking you, that was Colby, my boyfriend." She said. My heart stopped. I laid back down and turned my back to Sydney. I knew I liked Sydney because all I could feel right now was jealousy.

*Sydneys POV*

I woke up the next morning and totally forgot that I was with Harry. I turned around and saw a big ball of curly hair. I sat up and yawned. Harry turned around and smiled at me."I miss waking up to your face." He said. I blushed. "Thanks Harry. I miss waking up to your curly hair." I said ruffling my hand through his hair. Suprisingly, he didnt move my hand. He always did. "I have to go pack my bags." I said sadly. "I dont want to leave you." I added quietly. "I dont want you to go either." He sat up. He looked right into my eyes and said "Why dont you stay?" He said. "How? I dont have enough money to keep the room." I said looking down sad. "Stay with us? Or I can figure something out, just please say you'll stay?" He said. I could tell he was pleading. I smiled "Of corse!" I said laughing. His face lit up. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Styles, ill go tell Tori." I said and then hugged him tightly. "Anything for my cupcake." He said as he winked at me.